Ch2: i dont want a mate!

"Ughhhhhh" I yelled. I hated going to new schools and being that 'new girl'. I was pissed off today. I got up and took a shower washed my hair ect. I got out wrapped a fluffy towel around my cold body then headed to my closet. I picked out a pair of black ripped leggings, my black army boots that have spikes by the heel of the boot and a light wash jean jacket vest and a white tank top. after I got dressed I blow dried my hair then curled my long black hair. then did my makeup i put on eye liner and pale pink lipstick/lip gloss.I felt like doing things differently today. I walked down stairs and yelled "hello? HELLO?" no one answered. I walked over to he cupboard to get some cereal when I saw a note.

Mia,

I have some business to take care of involving a pack and ill be gone for the rest of the week and will come home on Friday love you please behave

, Mom

Great she's gone, again not really surprised. I lost my apatite and decided to just go straight to school. I walked outside to my black mustang and got in. All that matters was on by Justin bieber and yes this song don't judge. I turned it up and literally 1 minute later I was at school partially cause I was speeding. I pulled up with my speakers up almost all the way everyone stared at me. turned off my mustang and got out I saw Sam again he waved and I smelled my mate again but still couldn't pin it down to one person. I waved back "hi." he waved at me to come over to where him and his really hot friends from yesterday were standing. I walked over to where they were standing. "hey Mimi this is Nathan, jack, Jason, and Xzavier." They all were hot but Xzavier was the hottest he's the one I was talking about yesterday god his sexy hair that was styled like Justin beibers and his white shirt was see through so you could see his 8 pack and the way his black skinny jeans hung low on his hips yummy. "Mimi? are you listening?" I snapped out of my little daze "what yea, yes." I could feel the blush taking over my face and consuming it in redness. I mentally slapped my self 'really Mimi? really? you do not drool over guys they drool over you!' "Okay well I gotta go." I waved bye before I could turn around I felt a arm wrap around my shoulder I looked over it was Sam "hey maybe I could walk you." I heard a low growl and turned around it was coming from Xzavier I smiled and I knew he was my mate but I didn't want one. I wanted to live and be young! so I decided to have some fun "okay" I smiled back at Xzavier then wrapped my arm around Sams waist. we walked off to my locker I opened it letting go of his waist. "You know that you're Xzavier's mate right?" I nodded "yeah I figured when he growled at you for touching me." I laughed. "well are you gonna except him?" I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know but I don't want a mate I wanna live my life to the fullest while I'm young so I don't know yet." I shut my locker and we started to walk down the stairs to my first class gym.

I hate gym so bad all we do is run in short shorts and shirts that are to small to barely cover the girls stomach. When I was done getting changed in the locker room I felt really uncomfortable the black shorts were too short and the blue shirt didn't even cover my tattoo. But hey who was I to judge I looked hot! ;) I walked out and a arm grabbed me I thought it was Xzavier but I couldn't smell his mouth watering sent. who ever I was they pushed me up against a wall and buried their face in my neck, obviously it was a guy. I growled and grabbed his head out of neck. "hey princess." it defiantly wasn't Xzavier cause this guy had blonde hair and blue eyes. "hey prince I already have a mate. so why don't you go mate someone else? huh? okay bye!" I started to walk away from him but he pushed me back up against the wall. "you're not going any where and I don't want another mate I want you." I seriously growled this time. "LISTEN BUD I ALREADY HAVE A FUCKING MATE! and besides I dont even want one! now LET.ME.GO" my voice deepend I was pist and unless he didn't want to be considered a guy anymore I would seriously suggest him letting go of me. "sorry princess can't do that." I kicked him in the family jewels. "well now it looks like you can't have kids!" I pushed him and he fell on the floor. He groaned holding his crotch. "this was fun lets do it again some time." I yelled back at him. I walked in late and everyone was in a big group standing in the middle of the gym. "ahhh ms.Lopez care to explain why you're late?" I rolled my eyes I was only five minutes late my god. "no" I shot back with a smile. "psst." Some guy with blonde and pink hair was trying to get my attention. "look I really don't feel like getting hit on again" I whisperd back. "hey it's all good I'm gay. and I wanna be friends." I sighed in relief . I nodded "yea I would like that." he stuck out his hand. "hi I'm Francis Alexander Anderson. but call me frenchie everybody does." frenchie I liked it ive always wanted a gay best friend. "hi I'm Mia Ann Lopez but everybody calls me Mimi." he nodded. "well Mimi would you like to sit with me at lunch?" Before I could answer the gym teacher cut us off. "excuse me what is so interesting? care to share with the rest of the class?" frenchie started to say something "sor-" I cut him off. "no!" I had my hands on my hips I've always had a problem with authority. "well then looks like you and youre new best friend will be doing 7 extra laps." I rolled my eyes. "fine I don't care I can probably out run everyone here anyways." she looked amused "okay class instead of doing physical testing everyone here will race Mia Lopez." everyone cheered. "its Mimi and bring you're best runners." people oohed and I rolled my eyes. "okay Sam croffman!" I smiled when Sam came up next to me. "I promise ill take it easy on you." I gave him a puppy face. "don't worry it's me who should be taking it easy on you." he winked at me and I rolled my eyes. "okay everyone head outside to the field Mimi is going to racing around the soccer field." We walked out side and it was warm perfect running wether for me. "Okay Mimi and Sam line up and on my whistle you run and the first person to cross this line in one lap wins." I heard alot of people screaming his name yelling 'you it this' and 'beat her she's just a girl' that got me mad and when I'm mad I run faster so people should really be careful about what they say. I looked at Sam one last time he winked at me now I was pissed. the whistle blew and I jolted at the noise and before I knew it i was already across the finish line and Sam was way behind me I laughed. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail. before I knew it there was only one person left to race and I was out of breath. "Xzavier black." my eyes shot over to Xzavier making his way out of the crowd. oh he looked good I would love to- Mimi! fucking Lopez what the hell remember you don't chase after them they go to you. he walked up next to me. "hey princess." I snapped out of it and growled "don't call me that!" I closed my eyes and they turned hot pink my wolf zeta was trying to come out. 'I need you to help me beat our....mate'