Chapter three

I woke up in Xzavier's warm embrace. he wasn't up yet so I slid out of his arms putting a pillow where I was just lying. I got up and crept out in to the hall way. 'okay now try to remember which way is the laundry room?' I quickly started to walk down the hall and then the stairs. "yes victory!" I grabbed my clothes from the dryer and headed back upstairs. he was STILL sleeping. I got in the shower and took care of my business. I got out of the bathroom and he was STILL asleep. I wrote a quick note to him.

Hey it's Mimi and you were still asleep when I woke up and I didn't want to wake you so I left I'll see ya later

After I wrote the note I left I know that he's my mate and all and that note didn't show much love...... like at all. but I was serious I don't want a mate I want to live my life travel, have fun, go through a few bad break ups and cry about it. as cheesy as it sounds i want to experience all that life has to offer. I didn't want to take his car and I needed to run and let my wolf out and just think.

'Are you really going to do this to our mate?' My wolf asked me.

'You know that I don't wanna be that girl who finds her mate and just settles down all of a sudden.' I blocked her after that giving her time to process what I just said.

I got home and walked inside the door. "hello?!" I yelled as loud as I could. no one responded she is still gone?! what ever I'm use to it. I plugged in my i pod into my docking station and turned on 2 on by tinashe and schoolboy G. the music was blasting through the house I walked my room and put on my jean shorts and my white lace crop top. I just felt like being pretty today like sometimes I feel like just sleeping or I feel like I'm going to have a mental brake down but today I just felt like doing the extra. I pulled my front bangs into a bump on top of my head and pulled the rest of my hair into a pony tail. I don't have bangs I just call them that. I walked down stairs and made my self pancakes and sat down at my empty table in my empty house. I put my plate and the rest of the stuff I used to make my pancakes. I flopped down on my couch and turned on re-runs of season 11 bad girls club. "you go girl whoop Sara's ass whoop that bitch!" I yelled at the t.v after I finished that season I passed out on the couch. I woke up with a stiff back and the t.v was still on. I quickly turned it off and checked my phone for messages. I had like 40 texts and missed calls

Xzavier: Mia where are u are u okay?

Missed call from Xzavier

Xzavier: Mia baby answer you're scaring me.

Like 20 more missed calls and then a text from and unknown number.

Unknown number: hey it's frenchie theres a party at 10:30 wanna go???

Oh my gosh its 9. I quickly texted him back with a short yes and had him text me the details. I didn't want Xzavier to come but he probably already knew about it and I don't care if he goes because tonight I'm going to do me no matter what he or anyone else says. I ran upstairs and took a shower. I got out and picked out matching black lace underwear and bra. I decided to wear my light wash high waisted jean shorts with my white cardigan and a pair of my black Lou-batons.

( I hope that's how u spell it if not please correct)

I left my hair down natural i really need to stop using irons on my hair it's frying it. my hair is naturally straight but thick which is why I straighten it. I put on eyeliner and that's it i don't need makeup dripping off my face like I'm a melting snow man. I finally got done and it was already 10:30 I can be fashionably late. I grabbed the keys to my car and started to drive to the address that frenchie gave me. we are young came on by fun and I sang along on the top of lungs. minutes later I arrived at the address that he gave me and I pulled up in front of the huge mansion. I called frenchie when I got out of my car. I got a few wolf whistles and rolled my eyes "pigs." I muttered. He picked up at the fourth ring. "hey Chica what's up girlfriend?" his words were a little slurred. "hey I'm here come outside so I don't have to be alone." I wined. "okay one sec bestie." I love him drunk. He came outside and pulled me into a hug. "Hey what are you doin here?" his words were slurred. "its a party and a free country." I stated lightly punching his arm. "oh duh come in come in." he motioned me inside the big house and linked our arms together. He walked me into a room where there were people sitting on the couch smoking weed and snorting cocaine. frenchie went up to one of the guys sitting on the black leather couch he took a puff of the weed. then handed it towards me "you want?" he asked me but I denied. "no thanks the most ill be doing is getting drunk." he stepped towards me. "oh come on its not that bad you can handle it right?" he was doubting me trying to make me give in. "its clear that you have some issues that you have to work on but that's not my problem it's yours and I refuse to do drugs with you." I walked away from him an went outside in the back yard and sat down on the porch step. I took a few breaths before I decided just to go home because that whole incident with frenchie really made me mad..... I just needed to be left alone for a while. I took on one last breath before a cloth was put on my mouth. I held my breath for as long as I could but eventually gave in. the last thing I remember seeing is a pair of red eyes............ vampire.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hey guys whatcha think??? I wanna know!! also check out my other book 'some say she was pushed' also 'life of a teenage misfit' I had really good plans for those books and would really appreciate and love it if u guys would

Comment

Vote

Follow

Do u <3

Bye!!!!