Chapter 1

"Babe look at me" he said his voice raising with each word he said. She turned her head and stared into his eyes, blank, her eyes were blank. They were void of any emotion, nothing that's all he saw, nothing.
They were sitting in the passenger seat of his car. There was a black screen up preventing the driver from seeing them and the windows were tinted preventing anyone else from seeing them.
He had her in his lap as he played with her hair and she looked out the window. "where do you wanna go, we can go anywhere you want, just name it" he said as gently as his rough voice could sound.

She turned her head to look at him for the second time. She didn't feel anything, she didn't care. Nothing mattered. She glanced into his eyes seeing that for the first time they weren't filled with hatred or jealousy or any of those hateful emotions she saw when she looked into the eyes of the people she called her family or the people that said they were her friends.
She didn't know what emotion it was since she's never seen it before but quite frankly she didn't care. She held no grudges to those shitty people that called themselves her parents, she felt no resentment to the 'friends' that betrayed her and left her because they were jealous of her. Nothing she felt nothing at all.

Authors note: 

Thank you @jasbetti for the amazing cover