Chapter 11

(Authors POV) 

" Ray, oh god no, please, Ray, Ray, wake up, this isn't funny, wake up Ray please, Ray you promised we'd get out together Ray please wake up, please, don't leave me, RAY!!!!!, GOD HELP HIM, RAY WAKE UP, I'm begging you please, please wake up" a young jane screamed shaking the motionless body of her older brother her eyes blurring from all the tears. "Ray" she sniffled " you can't leave me too, please Ray, please wake up, you can't leave me all alone, come back, please" she choked on her words.

"Get up bitch, enough of your useless screaming the useless shit is dead no matter how much you scream he won't come back" called a tall man with a cigarette in his hands cackling at the young naive girls sobs.

" you stupid asshole this is all you fault, you took my sister from me and now my brother, the only useless person is you, you murderer!" she screamed running at him with the complete intention of murder. As soon as she came within arm's reach of her he grabbed her burying the cigarette deep in her skin causing her to scream.

"Do you really think you'll be able to hurt me you naive little bitch, if your trying to get yourself killed it's not going to work instead ill torture you until you beg at my feet for death and i still won't grant you the satisfaction" at the end of his threats he began to cackle his laugh sounding like a villain and a hyenas voice gone wrong.

"JANE". Jane jumped at the sound of her name, beads of sweat running down her forehead. She looked up and met the eyes of her saviour "are you alright you were screaming the name ray in your sleep and you were crying, want some water?" he asked staring into her eyes. She nodded her head now realising the pain in her throat. When he returned he saw her holding his phone he walked up to her handing her the glass but instead of grabbing it she turned the screen only to realise she wanted to ask him something 'what's your name' was spread across the screen.

He scrunched up his eyebrows "I haven't told you?" he asked. She shook her head. "oh well I'm sorry my name is Draymon Royton" she simply nodded her head and took the water from my hand putting my phone on the night stand beside the bed. How did she manage to open my phone anyway he thought getting back into bed beside her and waiting for her to put the glass away before lying beside her and going back to sleep.