|6| The Encounter

Continuous

Lisa's POV

I woke up in the morning and went down stairs to the kitchen to cook my Breakfast, then I saw a note from Jisoo Eonni it says:

"Hi Lisa good morning! Don't worry I made toast (bread) on the table you don't have to cook, and by the way I went to work early cause its my turn to prepare the table of our hotel, all the utensils and stuff, so don't forget to check our time Papa YG said we have to be here in the hotel at 8:00 so bye!"

I did what Jisoo Eonni said and looked at my Cell Phone. Wha-wait!! Its already 9:30, OMG! I ate my breakfast, bathed, put on my clothes, comb my hair, put on a little make up not to much or I'll look like a alien, that's what they say, then put on my shoes, I wore this outfit:

(You can choose any clothing you like)

I looked at the mirror and said "Just Simple!". I got my red wallet, since I don't wanna bring a bag, went outside locked the doors and checked the time. I sighed in relief because its still 8:45, I only used 15 minutes to get ready. I saw a Van then stopped it. I was so happy cause I know how to speak Tagalog (A Filipino dialect).

" Saan Ka papunta Ms.? (Where are you going Ms.?)"the driver asked me.

"Sa Seda hotel lang po, magkano? (At Seda hotel please, how much?)" I asked while opening my wallet.

"20 pesos Ms. (Its 20 pesos Ms.)" The driver said, then I gave him the money.

I already was there, I went down and saw a group of men, seven I think went down a van, they were all wearing masks and hats that were covering their faces, but I swear that they look familiar. A sigh escaped my mouth and I went inside the hotel then I checked the time "Wha-" I covered my mouth to not put all the attention on me. I went to the check in desk and checked in, I ran and ran until I reached the boss' office.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" I said while bowing again and again. "Your just in time Lisa" Papa YG said.

Yoongi's POV
We went in the hotel to check in and went to the desk with the others.

"Hyung you look like a zombie" V said which made me a bit irritated, since I just woke up."Shut up" I said coldly. V just went to Jungkook instead.

We went to the counter and made Namjoon talk since His really good at english. I went beside Namjoon but o saw a red wallet, My instinct tells me that I should bring it, so I brought it without any hesitation.

Lisa's POV

I went and sit next to Chae when I noticed that my wallet was gone.
"Hey! Chae did you see my wallet its color red?" I asked Chae a little worried. "No I'm sorry Limario"

So guys guess which interaction will happen first? One clue Red Wallet.
Byezziess!!!