|9|

Lisa's POV

After the meeting we had 2 hours to get ready, Ani, I mean 1 hour to get ready since we also have 1 hour of work.
I sighed.... I thought about the boys earlier which I think was called BTS? Mm... Msaid. I think, they were kind of weird earlier, Papa Yg was just saying a Joke, they reacted like it was really true.....
Wait, was it?

I was cut of from my trance by Jennie Eonni who was shaking me like crazy "Yah!Lalisa! What are you day dreaming about its time to work! To WORK girl!" She said Still shaking me.

"I'm sorry Eonni just got a little sleepy then fell asleep that's all" I said. "Fell asleep huh.. You call sleeping with your eyes open, Sleepy! Aigoo this girl....You know I'm doing this to you to protect you from being fired" she said while cupping my cheeks. "Ne Eonni, mianhae" I said with my head down. "Its ok, your forgiven, and bring this to room 567, don't forget  its on the fifth floor" she said while strolling the stroller tray thingy (LOL😂) and then gave it to me. "Ok Eonni" i said giving her my signature smile. "Aigoo" she said while pinching my cheeks. Its already been a while since we knew each other, since we're only child's, we treat each other like sisters💖.(Jenlisa in your area😎)

Taehyung's POV

"Hyung! I'll go get some drinks in the hotel's resto!" I said to Namjoon hyung since Jin hyung is bathing, we usually ask Jin hyung but if Jin Hyung's busy we go and ask Namjoon hyung. "Ok! Don't forget your Mask and glasses" Namjoon hyung said to avoid any social media problems since they don't know that we checked in, in this hotel.
I went out the door, then suddenly....

I bumped into someone..... Its her.....

Lisa's POV

I already brought the Stroller tray thingy (don't know what its called) to room 567 I walked through the hallway and suddenly bumped into someone, I was not sure who it was cause he was wearing an mask and glasses (Sunglasses Maybe?) He helped me up then he removed his mask and sunglasses.

"Taehyung Sunbae, what are you doing here?" i said with curiosity. "L-lisa, oh! I was just gonna get some drinks from this hotel's resto" he said while helping me up.

Taehyung's POV

"Kyeopta" I said under my breaths. "What?" She said cutely. "N-nothing" I said with stuttering words. "Oh! And by the way Sunbae I can just bring you the drinks, you can also call the resto in the guide (something like a menu, idk) in your room" she said. "No need Lisa and drop the formalities, just call me Oppa" I said. "You don't have to go to all that trouble Oppa don't worry I'll get you your drinks" she's so kind. "Oh! Thank u Lisa and by the way our room number is 486 " I said pointing at our room. "Oh! Sure Oppa!" Aish!!! So cute......