€17€

Jimin's POV

"So.... What about... Umm.." I said nervously, "Wanna dance?" I said reaching my hand out to her, I was kinda expecting she would hold my hand and we could dance a slow dance😅 but she just did a Fist bump😅😅 "Sure" she said, but I still can't move on, on what she did😂😂😅 I'm so assuming😂😂 "How about hip hop??" She asked going to the speaker to change the music. "Sure, in the name of love??" I asked her, she replied with a confused look. "Huh.." I chuckled by her short statement. "I meant, should we dance to the song in the name of love??😂" she just covered her face from the embarrassment, but it was cute though, I can't deny, she looks like a doll....

Lisa's POV

"How about hip hop??" I asked him, "Sure, in the name of love??" I looked at him confused, wait...... Did he just confess😱 wait, I'm not ready!? I'm still 22, I don't want to have children, I just got a job, I still want to stay in the group (BLACKPINK)😱😱 he chuckled "huh.." I asked him he chuckled again, "I meant, should we dance to the song in the name of love??😂" I covered my face from the embarrassment. I can't bear to look at him now. I'm so screwed.... "Don't worry I'll teach you the steps" he said trying to reassure me that its okay. Time passed by and I knew the steps... it was kinda easy... "Your a fast learner, Lisa" I smiled at him in return.

"Thanks" I said smiling at him. I looked at my watch and saw the time. I sighed its only 1:40 PM........

"Wha-Wait!? Its already 1:40 PM!?" I said not knowing I was already shouting. "Are you ok Lisa??" Jimin asked, tilting his head a bit. "Um.. Yeah, its just that I'm late" I said playing with the hem of my Shirt. "You should go, it ok with me" I sighed in relief and bowed at him. "ThankyouJiminalsothanksforteachingmethestepsgottagobye~~" I said hurriedly and went out the dance room.

Aigoo, why is this Girl so cute.he thought then chuckled.

I went outside, and went to the check-in\Check-out counter cause its my shift now. When I got there I saw a manly figure, on the counter, I went inside and saw Tae. "Tae Tae!" I said a little high pitched, that surely knocked his socks of. "YOU SCARED ME!" He whined, which earned I chuckle from me. "So your my counter partner, today" I said going to the counter's computer. "Really!?" He asked, clearly shocked at my statement, gosh, this boy is really weird😂 "Yes" I said with my eyes still at the computer. Then he looked at me from head to toe, then stopped at my shoes "Lisaaa!! Is that Gussi! Yehey! I have a Gucci partner already" he said jumping like a kid, I just chuckled at his cuteness.

What did I say?

"Hey! Gucci, partner" he said trying to tease me, I just rolled my eyes. Then a customer came "Good Afternoon, Mam. What can we do for you today?" I asked politely, giving her my signature smile. "Just a deluxe room" she said returning a smile. "Of course Mam." I said Finding the card for the deluxe room. "Tae can you please call another staff to help Madam bring her luggage to her room?" I asked him he nodded as a response. "Mam, credit or cash?" I asked her "Credit please, and may I tell you that you two are a really cute couple" she said handing  her credit card. I was not looking, but instead of the credit card I accidentally held one's hands, I turned to see who's hand it was and saw Tae's hand I looked at him then he smirked. I turned as red as a tomato.

"And By the way would you care, to go with me later, I mean just there near the new shop outside the hotel?" He asked Lisa💕💖😏