A Walk In The Park (Fluff/Jacksepticeye) Part 2

A/N: The movie trailer above is the movie Y/N and Sean go see. It's actually brand new, I sadly, haven't seen it yet, but I've seen the first one. Anyway, enough of me blabbing. Enjoy!

SEAN'S POV:

I couldn't believe it! She actually said yes! I didn't think she'd say yes. I thought she'd say something like, 'Well, maybe not yet', but she said yes! I woke up with the biggest smile on my face, and I immediately got up to shower. I walked down the hall, passing my recording room before going down the stairs. I looked at the door...

S***...I thought. Well, I guess I can just update everyone on Twitter. I quickly ran back to my room to grab my phone, and back down the hall and downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a mug and making a cup of good ol' dirty bean water. I put in a bit of sugar and mixed it before taking a sip. I opened Twitter on my phone, and started typing.

Hey guys! I typed. I made plans yesterday, for today, without even thinking about recording videos. I'm really sorry guys, but I think I'm gonna take a break. Just for today. Next time, I promise to give you a little more of a heads-up. Thanks guys! <3

"Alright, that's all taken care of." I whispered to myself. I looked at the time to see that it was about 10:30. I've got about an hour before I have to leave. I guess I'll watch a few re-runs of Rick & Morty before hand.

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up, slowly fluttering my eyes open, to see Corbyn standing over me with his tongue sticking out. He started licking my face one he saw that my eyes were open. I laughed as I tried to sit up and push him off me.

"Corbyn, c'mon!" I said, finally shoving him off of me. He whined.

"Sorry buddy, but I got a busy day today! Remember Rosie from yesterday?" I said to him as I scratched behind his ears.

"Well, I'm gonna go out with Rosie's owner, Sean." He barked in response.

"I wish you could come with, but I gotta bring you to the daycare first." He jumped off the bed and onto the floor. He was sniffing the ground by the door. I sighed, knowing what he meant.

"You're gonna have to wait a little, buddy. Gotta go shower." I got up out of bed, grabbed my towel, and walked out of my bedroom into the hall to go take a shower.

I was really excited for today. I couldn't believe I could...fall in love so fast...one moment he was sitting next to me at the dog park, the next he's practically hitting on me and asking me out. He's really cute...kinda more than cute...he's hot! I can still remember his beautiful brown hair, and I got a glimpse of a tattoo on his arm that just added to his looks. And he was so kind! He started with small talk, talking about the weather and all, but everything turned in a snap.

I got out of the shower and went back to my room, looking into my closet.

Oh god, I thought. What am I gonna wear!?

I moved multiple hangers, searching for the perfect outfit to find. It couldn't be too fancy, since how we were only going to the movies, but it couldn't be too lazy either. I wanted to wear something that made me look like I cared about my look, and I do! After a while, I had finally found the perfect outfit.

It was a pair of tight blue jeans with a few rips, but not too many, and a plain F/C t-shirt with a matching pair of converse. I put my hair into a messy bun, and I put a little bit of make-up on. It was pretty sunny outside, so I grabbed my sunglasses as well. I looked at the time and saw that it was...