Mabel's tenage urges

So I'm going straight into the smut so yeah, i hate it personally when people start with authors notes so yeah. Enjoy the smut! (Mabel and Dipper are 18 in this btw)

Mabel's POV

I was just lying in my new room in the mystery shack. Me and dipper had got separate bedrooms in the mystery shack due to our 'hormonal changes' as grunckle Stan puts it. Me and dipper were finally allowed to visit Grunckle Stan seeing as our parents were scared after they found out about bill. Ah yes that triangle Dorrito. He actually visited me yesterday and he wasnt that bad, for a deamon. Ive been getting tingly well 'down there' when i think about bill. Hes got a human form now after dying in weirdmagedon. Hes hot. All i can say.

The tingling gets more and more extreme and i just cant handle it. I touch down there and i moan softly. I keep rubbing and rubbing and its amazing! At the momment I'm rubbing outside my thin pyjama shorts and my laced panties. I put my hand under so I'm touching my bare clit. "Ahhhh" I moan out softly. All I'm thinking about is bill and his strong hands rubbing my senses away.

Bills POV

Wow shooting star looks so sexy when she touches herself and..... Shes thinking of me? So yeah I'm a mind reading dream demon and stuff. I look down and see a bulge in my pants. OH GREAT! THANKS ALOT SHOOTING STAR!!! I keep watching her as she keeps touching herself and I just couldnt help myself. I burst through the window looking down at my now surprised shooting star, hand downs her pants. I float towards her and stop just as my mouth is aligned with her ear. "I heard you shooting star, I heard you moaning out my name, I saw you, I saw you touching yourself. Your making me really want you, desperately." She whimpered at my touch as my hands glide around her perfect body. "Can I have you?" I ask. She nods quickly and I face her, our faces millimeters apart. I attack her lips swiftly and they're the softest ones I've ever felt. I lick the bottom of her lip asking for entrance and she denies. I'm annoyed by this and I squeeze her breasts. She moans out loudly and I'm able to slip my tongue into her precious mouth. Our tongues fight for dominants but I'm the one that wins.

Mabels POV

All I can do is enjoy the feeling of Bills lips on mine. It was like heaven. I gently touch the bulge in his pants and he stops kissing me. He grunts and I softly whisper "Oh bill looks like you friend wants some attention. Need some help?"

He looks at me biting his lip. I flip us around and gently unzip his suit pants. I take them completely off and his erect Dick shoots up with a thin layer of fabric between me and his Dick. I'd say hes about 9" which I'm going to look forward to.

I gently lick the tip of the fabric where his erect Dick is. He grunts and states "oh shooting star... Stop -grunt- teasing."

I giggle and, antagonizingly, take his penis from his boxers. Just my simple touch is making him moan. I start to gently suck the top of his penis teasingly but he forcefully shoves my head down to the base of his Dick. I didnt gag as I have my 'ways'. I start to hum giving off vibrations as I move my head up and down on his Dick.

"Oh my lord! Shooting star. Keep doing that. Oh god thats wonderful." I keep bobbing up and down whilst humming. I also starts getting a few licks in here and there.

"Oh shooting star I'm close. Hmmm" and after a few more seconds Bill cums in my mouth. I swallow it all.

"Now shooting star... Your reward for being good for..." He stops just for a split second "daddy~" i shiver longingly from the way he said it, it makes me so horny.

He starts to take of my bed time top and I'm already bra-less so he starts to attack my left bud whilst sucking my right. He does this for a few minutes but finally switches. All through this I'm a moaning mess and even wetter in my pussy area then before.

"OH~~ Bill. Mmmmm" he stops suddenly and I whimper. "Dont worry baby, theres something way better comming very soon."

He takes his shirt off revealing his ripped abs. I start to dribble a bit . He takes off his boxers so now we're both completely named. He opens my legs slowly and finds how dripping wet I am.

"Oh dear me Shioting star. Your so dirty. Has daddy~ made you like this?" He says daddy huskily again making me nod whilst a shiver goes down my spine. He gently licks my juices away and I moan out louder that I had been. He keeps licking, more focusing on my clit. I'm a moaning mesa due to bill. Also bill made me unable to move from him and his tongue so it was way more pleasurable.

"OH BILL~" i moan out but he stops. "Ah ah ah~ from now on you call me daddy~." I nod politely "yes daddy~" i say as sexily as i could. He finally finishes licking my senses away and starts to push his fingers in and out of me. He keeps on adding a finger each moan I do. Eventually he fits his whole fist into my pussy.

"OH JESUS BI- OHHHH DADDY MMMMMMM" I moan out loudly as he goes faster. "Oh Daddy IM mhm So CL-CloSE!" I almost cum but he stops me.

"Now I cant have you Cumming until the best part." He quickly makes me spit into his hand and rubs my hole gently. "Now shooting star i have full consent correct" I consider this. Loosing my virginity to him... I'm down to do it. "You have my full consent daddy." He smirks his signature smirk and teases my hole with the tip of his Dick. I moan softly as he whispers "right answer."

He slowly inserts himself into me. Hes already stretched me with his fist so it doesnt hurt as much. Tears still pricked my eyes but I nodded to him that he could move. He goes slowly at first going in then out.

"Ahhh daddy! F-fast-faster please~~~" I moan out quietly. He starts to quicken the past. He soon quickens the pace to an inhuman speed. He hits my G-spot every time.

"OHHHH DADDY, THERE RIGHT THERE PLEASE~~~" I scream in pleasure.

"OH DAMN! MMmmMm sHOotING STAr!!! Your so tight!" Soon enough me and bill are at our brink.

"DADDY IM GOING TO CUM!" I scream out in pleasure. "GO ON BABY! CUM FOR DADDY!" As soon as he uttered those words I tightened and cummed. He soon after came inside me and I felt all of his sperm fill me up.

We fall onto the bed and suddenly I realise... " You came in me without a condom on, and i dont take birth control..." Bill looks at me and states "deamon sperm doesnt impregnate human women unless they want to. I'm not ready for any little bills running around just yet."

Bills POV

I kiss shooting stars forehead and say "babe I've got to go. I'm going to miss you. Meet up again same day same place? Just to talk?" She nods and i teleport to my lovely world. That mable. Who knew I'd be pining for mable pines?

1287 words bitch! Hope you enjoyed this. This took me days on end to write. Blanked out alot. I hope you enjoy this first straight smut book of mine! Love you my cubs!!!