Morning Problems

Mom: Y/n!!! Wake up!! Don't want to be late for school!!

She shakes your shoulder while you groan. You roll over on the other side. 

Y/n: I don't want to go!!!

You got expelled because you skipped school, you were a bully and you had bad grades. You used to be a good girl but then when you started getting bullied, you learned not to tolerate shit. You also were into crimes. Like, stealing and vandalism. You just hated school. Your mom was still shaking you to wake up, so you got up and she smiled. 

Mom: Are you ready for the new school??

She asked you and you answered with sarcasm. You put on a fake smile but fake enough to know that you're not.

Y/n: of course, I'm so excited to go back to hell.

Her smile faded and she rolled her eyes. You know she is going to say some shit like" it's for you to grow up to be a smart and independent woman" or some shit. You didn't care, you wanted to do whatever you wanted to do. and she did say the same thing you thought.

Mom: Get ready. Please.....

She got up and left. You sighed while you got up from your bed.

Y/n: A day of hell.

You walked to the bathroom and did your morning routine. Then, you got dressed, You wore whatever you wanted. You didn't care if there was a uniform.

Your Outfit...

You grabbed your backpack and went downstairs

You grabbed your backpack and went downstairs. You saw your mom and a plate of breakfast. You grabbed the plate and went in the living room. You sat down and turned on the TV.

News Reporter: Hello!! I have news about this band named BTS. Their names are Jin, Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok,Jungkook, Taehyung, AND Yoongi. They all are attending a High School. So pray that it's yours.

You were so confused. Why won't they go to a private school or something? You noticed you were late so you ate up and turned off the TV. You went to the kitchen to find your mom. You said bye and left.