the look on yashanique's face

~Romaine's POV~

I'm starting to fear that every time I pick up my phone to read a message, it'll be from Yash.

She keeps sending these crazy texts that I'm starting to think otherwise.

I am smart and funny. Very. And when I bring it up to Yash. She denies it. I'm guessing that deep inside her head, a part of her doesn't deny it.

We text often. But she doesn't know what's going on in my head and I have completely no idea what's going on in hers.

I really enjoy teasing her. Making my jokes and making her freak out. Its really funny, the look of plead to get out of the classroom, if only she could see her own face, she'd probably start teasing herself to see that expression.

Anyway, I'm on my computer, watching movies... As usual. 

Its like my hobby and leisure in one.

I enjoy watching movies because its very interesting and easier to see what's going on than just imagine.

As for me, things are taking a complicated turn and I am gonna block yashanique right now, due to her annoyance.

I don't like going on my phone to see a million text messages from one specific person.

Its literally annoying and I'm not sure whether I should unblock her and give her a second chance, or let her stay blocked so I can concentrate better.

Well, its my choice. I need to make up my mind on an option soon. Before something goes wrong.

However, with Yash, something's always wrong.

If I don't text her, she sends goodbye messages.

If I try ignoring her, she bombards my phone with messages.

Its a big problem to me and I need to do something about it before it does something to me.

(A/N: yep! I finally updated his POV. How harsh of you to block her, bad move rome, very bad move... Keep reading for better updates and bigger surprises.)