so smart

~yashanique's POV~

I'm really getting fed up with him. He blocked me.

The only way I can contact him is if I call him and I'm definitely not doing that.

This is more than what I can handle. I don't understand why I'm happy he blocked me.
Maybe because I'm starting to dislike his appearance? I don't know.

There are many things I don't know. If I was less annoying to him then maybe he would give me a chance.

Yeah, I admit it. I know I'm annoying, sometimes.

I just don't wanna lose a friend this easily. I never really cared what he thinks and I disrespected him a lot in the past.

When his phone got taken away I did something offensive. The past is in the past and I am ready to move unto a clearer future and as far away from the past and the things I said to him during texting.

Honestly, when he went into the bathroom, angrily, I kind of went in as well. And when I saw his expression, I felt... Different. Like I wanted to go reassure him that its Ok and soon he'll have his phone back. I wanted to go sit with him and talk with him.

There's so many things I wanted to do but I didn't. I couldn't.

I was in fear of losing my badge and getting in trouble for entering the boys room.

At some point, I really didn't care. I would have went there but I felt as if he'd misunderstand and hurt me since he was very upset, but what can I do? I won't say 'if I could turn back time' because I can't. Words don't matter much anymore. Actions do, and I can't really tell him that I've never really felt caring towards anyone other than my family and friends and... We didn't talk much.

I enjoyed reading over our convos. It proved more and more how smart he is. But what's there left? He blocked me and I don't know why.

Right now, all I need is just some company. From romaine. I'm finally gonna admit the truth and stop fooling around along with lying to myself.

Romaine really is funny, smart, intelligent and caring towards his friends and family.

I have been lying to myself all along, I've been too stupid to realise it sooner. He is nice, I'm like the last person to realise it but I'm glad I still came through.

And now I guess I never knew how much he meant to me until I lost him.

No feelings, No dealings👌💔.

(A/N: please tell me that isn't love!? That would be terrible. Comment whether it should be a love story or not, please and thanks.

Love y'all 😘❤💜💖)