Yashanique/my definition

~yashanique's POV~

What a long and boring day. Right now, I'm watching this movie where Ashton, the so-called 'star' of it shouts, “Hello!?”.

To me this is such a crazy idea... Does he really think the killer is gonna be like, “Yeah?! I'm in the kitchen, want a sandwich!?”.

Ashton is just so pathetic. I'm so done watching this movie. Its boring, pathetic,crazy and dumb. I like fall asleep watching this shit!!!

I look over my textbooks as I skip a thousand unfinished homework. Seriously, my definition of homework is the 'genuine' definition.

Homework: H-alf
                        O-f
                       M-y
                      E-nergy
                    W-asted
                   O-n
                  R-andom
                  K-nowledge

Therefore: homework is half of my energy wasted on random knowledge.

Anyway, my mom decided to visit me and bring my aunt-in-law (uncles gf) along.

When they came I greeted them both but still stuck myself by my mothers side.

I kept quiet and kept distant contact from her. She's pretty and all but she means nothing to me since I know my uncle still has all of those girls' number in his phone. From A-Z.

She looked at me as I sunk myself into my mom's side. "Awwwe, she's so quiet!". She said in a cute like voice. I shook my head, disagreement lacing my actions. I don't like her, I only like nickeisha out of all these girls.

I felt a rush of misery in my heart.

“no one plans a murder out loud” I mumbled so only my mother can hear. She pushed me away, laughing, loudly as if secretly telling the girl that I'm being hostile.

*****

I'm now at home, deep in thoughts.

Sometimes in life,

Certain places remind you of a certain song.

Certain songs remind you of a certain feeling.

And certain feelings remind you of a certain person.

My life is way too complicated to be making the worst choices and to be playing pranks. I used to force myself to believe that dreams are real, but when I wake up to the genuine reality staring back in my face, I have to ask why couldn't I live a dream than live such a complicated life?

I've always known this fact and each tic on the clock I'm reminded. Before I sleep and before I awake,

That dreams are what take me away from this horrid place called reality.