SS1| I Glow Red.

Magnus

I was walking over to Alex's room before I heard a scream. I also realized that it was coming from Alex's room. I ran towards the screaming, opened Alex's door, and saw 3 other kids there with her. They were beating her while she was laying on the floor. "STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled. The boys all turned towards me, and all of the boys had such a mischievous look in their eyes. I ran up to them, punched one of them in the face, and the other 2 in the stomach. It didn't take long until the boys overpowered me, and made me lay on the floor, hunching my stomach because of the pain.

The boys were laughing at me as I tried to escape. I couldn't. The pain was overwhelming. But, just then, my vision went completely red, and i started to glow. The thing is, i normally glow a nice gold color, but this type of glow was blood red. I started yelling, and my glow because even more powerful. I was yelling so loudly I was surprised that no one heard it even through the sound-proof rooms. Just then, after yelling as loud as I possibly could, all of the boys flew across the room. The room was completely trashed. Vases, pots, mugs, carpets, the furniture, and all the rest of the items in Alex's room flew all around with the boys. I got up, looked at the boys, and they all started running out of the room, terrified. I looked back at Alex to make sure she was okay, but she looked at me like I had just murdered her boyfriend (me). 

  Then I passed out.