'10. Part 2

I looked to the front of the class, Mrs. M was looking everyone over with a smile on her wrinkled face. Then the fire alarm went off.

*****************************************

I really hope there's a fire actually going on and not a drill. Then it could burn up these test papers and the book which holds the words.

I doubt it was real though. No one in the class moved fast enough for this to be real. Felt like thriller without the cool dance moves, the boss ass music, and you know Michael J.

We filed into two lines and pushed through the hallway. Along with the rest of the students on this floor. After we stood outside for what felt like all day, in the breeziest day ever, we walked back in.

"She knows", somebody whispered into my ear. That was creepy as shit. "Tf"' I whispered to myself.

"It was me dummy, who else would say that to you.",sarcastically laughed Mary.

"Well I don't it could of been Casper the friendly Ghost.", I replied laughing with her.

Mrs.M stood at the door watching us all walk in. I swear she wearing a wig.

She called out 3 more words. Then I finally got what she said. 'She knows'. Fuck she knows ....thats why the order is different. Does she know who though? Mary was thinking the same thing but just shrugged her arms. If she does know they why draw this shit out. That makes no sense!

"Next word is Cheater. I dislike a cheater.",she sneered then snatched my paper away from me. I almost passed out. She crumpled it up & threw it away.

"Mary get up and throw yours away too.",then she yelled across the room. "Think your gone cheat in my class ,I don't think so that's a zero for the both of you. Think your slick yeah right" she mumbled all that to herself while making that tsk tsk sound after ever other word.

Me and Mary sat in our seats while everyone else finished the test, all the while staring at us. Like Tf you looking at ,yeah we cheated look at the paper damn. The next couple minutes consisted of me thinking about if she's gonna call my parents. By the end of the day she didn't. She didn't say anything to either of our parents. At least it seemed like it cause they never mentioned it to me. A couple months later, it was report card day. I mean it was like that day when your parents come in to talk to your teachers about progress or whatever.

My cousins mom came for my parents instead. When we got in the car. She instantly told me she's not going to tell on me. I freaking love her. After today I'm never gonna try to cheat this was to much for me anyways.