Camp.2

Okay I don't know why but I posted this and it would show so I deleted it and tried again. Hopefully you guys can see this NOW!

AND NOW BACK TO THE SHOW!

Who could it possibly be? Was it a coincidence that no one was in the same area as me, to see?"

*******************************

I slowly turned around and deep a satisfied breath.

"Josh!, You scared the Pokemon out of me", I dramatically sprawled.

He mumbled, "Sorry"

Still holding on to my wrists, "Do you need something?"

"Oh yeah! Mrs.Hassana said it's time to go in... and.. I just wanted to tell you."

He was fidgeting left and right. I smiled and pulled away my hands. Then I threw my arm around his shoulder and pulled him along.

We walked up the stair just like that. Then I suddenly felt a counselor watching me, so I put my arm down.

"See ya later, Joshy", I giggled and ran away to Shyasia.

"Urghh I'm gonna get you girl. I'm gonna get you good", half yelling.

Silly boys.

It was around twelve o' clock, so lunch time. There were three options:

1. The generic government school lunch

2.Your own lunch or

3. Any available breakfast.

I had my lunchables. The majority of kids ate the GGSL. That sounds real official. Only one ate from that little square packet of cereal.

I wanted to sit with my friend but Nicole & her one girl posse took the last two seats. Now I could either sit in the floor , which is comfortable, or sit with those boys from earlier. Then Miss Tracey called out "Gentlemen can she sit with you?".

The lightest out of the three looked me deep in the eyes. My eyes were everywhere else. "Yes"smilingly answered the one I thought was sweet.

I whispered a quite thank you and plopped into a the tiny orange chair. They were talking about sports so I totally zoned out.

"Did you hear me?" Someone tapped my shoulder.

"Oh I'm sorry what happened?"

5 minutes later

I found out that their names were Karl, Dameon and Jaqeon.

Karl was nice, big ears & a light skinned oval face.

Dameon was super tall, evenly black and such a sweetheart!

Then there was Jaqeon. I instantly got this feeling that he'd disliked me. Why you might ask. WELL I don't freaking know! I just met the guy. Anyways he was about my height 4'5, also dark as Dameon. MOVING ON

After a cool and simple conversation, and some deep body and mind consuming stares from Karl, some people put on bathing suits. I didn't have mine but it's cool. The day went by like nothing.

The next week I missed camp. My family and I went on vacation for four days.

**To be continued in the chapter after next.

The next chapter MIGHT be a short, view of the vacation.

Want to read that ..or nah?

Give this chapter a like btw I know it probably seems fast. My mind has a mind of it's own.