Jamaica. Part 1

Before we get this started give this chapter a LIKE... Thanx.

*FLASHBACK

"Can we go to the pool first??"

"Can we go the pool after we put our suitcase away."

"Can we go to the pool now?"

"We just got off the plane and took an hour long drive, take a breather."

That's what my little sister and mom went back and forth saying. For like 10 minutes.

Annoying self.

After we unpacked & settled down, Junna dragged all three of us to the elevator, down a hall, and through the pool gate.

I had on a red two piece, that had paler flowers scattered around it. I didn't have boobs so the bra part was flat. Didn't have much of a booty but I did too. Sadly my sister had the same exact bathing suit. I hate it when my mom dresses us alike. It's happened with winter coats, sneakers, hair styles.

Ugh

My mom and dad lounged on the pool chairs, while we played in the water.

There was a on the edge of the pool. It was white, long, curvy, and swung to the side. It looked you were thrown a bit. We watched a man go down before

"Can we go on it pleasee!", we both pleaded.

"Watch after your sister", my dad told me.

Yeah okay, she better be able to swim.

We walked up white spiraling stairs, onto a yellow platform. That led up to the yellow slid.

"Here you go ladies", smiled a man putting Lillie's behind her ear and into one of my curly pony tails.

"Do you need a lifejacket", he asked picking up the orange thing. He gave her one anyway.

I sent her down first. It took a whole 2 minutes because she kept arguing,

"Why I gotta go first...

Why can't we go together..

What if I drown"

"So I can meet you down there...

I want to go by myself..

You have a lifejacket, you won't die"

************************************

Sorry for the long wait, camp is exhausting, especially because I'm a CIT.

Counselor in Training for those who didn't know.

It's really fun though, hope you enjoyed.