midnight 2(twenty three)

Y/n's pov.

We were walking around in Manchester, there were lots of people around, but somehow I felt like it was only me and Geoff outside. We decided to go to some vintage diner.

It was pretty cool. Everything was red and white and full of old fashion decorations. I ordered an vegan hamburger and Geoff got the same, we also got Pepsi.

"So three more hours." Geoff said and I looked at him surprised.
"It's really been so long since we got out?" I asked and he nodded pointing at the clock on the wall.
"I guess time really passes when you have fun." I said abd Geoff smiled.

We got our food and it was pretty good.
"You like it?" Geoff asked me and I nodded. He said "I know." and I looked at him confused.
"How do you know?" I asked and he just smiled more.
"Your eyes. I can see when you live something." he said and I smiled and blushed.
"See. Right now I can see that you love me." he said and I blushed more.
"Yup. I love you more than I love food." I said and smiled at him.
"Aww I feel special." Geoff aid and I laughed a bit, he did as well.

Just a small filler. Sorry for not updating, I got caught up in school and stuff but I pretty much have an A in every subject right now, so that's good.
Hope you like it!
-Spooky💜