midnight 3(twenty four)

Geoff's pov.

We had one hour until midnight. One more hour and the next year will be here. I don't know why, but I'm just really anxious about it. But still I have y/n by my side.

Right now we are sitting on the couch in her apartment and we will go outside again when it'll be 11:30. So we'll be watching fireworks.
"Hey Geoff?" Y/n called me and I made a "hmm" in responce.
"You'll be going back to Texas in three days..." she said in a kinda sad tone.
"Yup, but I'll spend those three days with you." I told her and kissed the top of her nose. She smiled.
"And we will also skype and text everyday." I said and she smiled.
"Yeah, but I'll miss hugging you." she said and I smiled. She can be such a dork sometimes.

"Hey, it's eleven thirty." I said and we both got up from the couch and put on our jackets.

Y/n's pov.

It was 5 minutes until midnight and me and Geoff just found the perfect place to watch all the fireworks. We walked onto a small hill and the view was beautiful. Soon we started counting.
"10"
"9"
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"

Just as I was about to say happy New year. Geoff crashed his lips onto mine and I smiled. It was unexpected but sweet. And then the fireworks started shooting into the sky. We both looked up and it was beautiful. The whole sky was lit up and everyone was cheering.

"Happy New year, I love you!" I told Geoff and he smiled.
"I love you too, happy New year love." He said and I smiled.
We went back to my apartment and in front of the building were Jack, Alex, Tyler and Josh. Oh boy. They were all singing and Geoff and I were on the floor laughing.

"What are you all doing here?" I asked them and they finally noticed me and Geoff standing there.
"Me and Josh wanted to surprise you, and then we came across a drunk Alex and an even drunker Jack making out here." Tyler explained and it kinda mare sense.

We all got into the apartment and they all stayed for the night. What a way to start a new year.

Finally got time to update.
Hope you like it!
-Spooky💜