*DESCRIPTION*

"And with our veins aglow, we ran. Ran with nothing but the wind beneath our feet."

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Meet Rapunzel Corona. Beloved by her Clan, stunningly gorgeous, and a headstrong girl.

Now meet Jack Frost. An outcast, a criminal, a lifeless boy.

Eighteen-year-old Rapunzel is a Nix. Nix's are beings who have powers beyond imagination. Rapunzel lives with her sister, Bayflower, her only blood relative left, in the Nix Clan. They're in hiding from the sinister King of Taeria, Pitch Black who believes the Nix are nothing but evil. He thinks that their only desire is to claim and control the minds of his people, only, we know what the real problem is; he's afraid that he won't be able to do it first. The Nix have no intention of harming the People of Taeria. They all just want to live in peace, unbothered.

Jack on the other hand, is nothing. He doesn't even exist in the eyes of the government. All he is is a thief and and a poor homeless boy. He steals from the markets regularly, and camps out wherever he can find shelter. Jack doesn't know anything about himself but his name, Jack Frost, and age, nineteen. It's as if he appeared out of no where.

But when Rapunzel's Clan is found by King Pitch's soldiers, what happens when the mysterious boy Jack pops into the picture?

Read Rise Of The Runner to find out!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the characters in this book accept Bayflower. I might create more characters in the future, but for now, Bayflower is the only one.

❄️☀️❄️☀️

A/N

Hey! Thanks so much for giving this book a chance! I will be posting the first chapter as soon as my cover is ready! Thank you! Also, thanks so much Footballgirlawesome  for the amazing cover!