Emma & Hook

Emma : I think we are trapped. We can't do anything you heard it, no one can open the door.
Hook : Yes you can. He said we need magic, and you have the gift of magic, you are the savior.
Emma : I lose it. You know it.
Hook : When she died, all the spells of Zelena were cancelled, maybe your powers came back.
Emma : If I had it, I'd use it. Maybe you think I'm faking it.
Hook : I think that don't have your power anymore is just a way to go back to New York, and to pretend that you're someone else. Now, listen to me and accept things, and stop running away.
Emma : I thought of that, you know. Yes I was always running away, I survived thanks to that, but now believe in me, I want this to work, I want go back there and I don't want to run away anymore.
Hook : Where does this change come from ?
Emma : I saw my mother's death. I thought it was the end. And you saw what happened. And when we found her I was relieved, I kissed her... and do you know what I saw in her eyes ? The void, she didn't know who I was. While in my turn, I had just lost her and save her. And since I met her, I do the same thing with her. It has to change now. When Henry brought me back to Storybrooke, he told me I was the savior. I didn't understand what he was really doing... He didn't bring me back to break a curse, I went home. Neal was right.
Hook : About what ?
Emma : You know that you're well somewhere when this somewhere misses you. And all these days, I was with my parents without be really with them and they missed me like they never did. Storybrooke is my home.

S3 E22 [There's no place like home].

Hook : It's okay, Swan. Not everyone gets the chance to watch their parents fall in love.

S5 E6 [The bear and the bow]

Belle : Well... aren't you the clever one ?
Merlin : Glad someone noticed.