Taylor Dirty Imagine

It was pouring down rain and you were walking home for work, because your car didn't want to turn on so you decided to just start waking to your house since it wasn't that far away only like four miles away from your work.

While you were walking you turned your music on and started to listen to SLSP by 5 Seconds Of Summer (SLSP means She Looks So Perfect if anyone didn't know that) well while you were walking it started to rain harder and then in the corner of your eye you saw a big bolt of lighting shoot from the sky so you started to walk faster.

You were probably two miles away when a car pulled up to the side of the rode and stopped in front of you. The person rolled down their window and called out "Hey do you need a ride?" and you knew you have heard that voice before from YouTube and Vine, it was Taylor Caniff your favorite guy from the Magcon boys! "Y-yeah do y-ou mind g-giving me o-one?" you were shaking from the rain and cold wind "Yeah hop in" so you hopped inside his vehicle and he saw that you were shaking so he asked "Are you cold i can turn the heater up some if you'd like?" all you did was nod and he turned the heater up and you automatically leaned forwards to heat up.

When you and Taylor got to your house you got out and he waited to make sure you made it in your house. When you tried to open the door it was locked "Fuck" you said under your breath. "Is everything alright?" you heard Taylor shout from the car "well I'm sorta locked out!" you yell back then you saw Taylor think for a minute "Get in." you didn't want to say yes but you also didn't want to sleep in the rain. So you ended up getting back in the car.

When you got in the car you saw Taylor look at you and smile when you met eyes. "So where are we going?" you asked after like what seemed like an hour of driving "I don't know how about we just stop at a hotel?" Your eyes just widened at what he said "Ummm S-Sure i don't mind."

when you guys got to the hotel you remembered that you didnt have any clothes to sleep in. "umm taylor i dont have any clothes to sleep in!" you say nervously while rubbing your arm up and down trying to get warm. "Oh yeah sorry, here i should have some in my suitcase that would sorta fit you!" Taylor says while walking over to his suitcase and looking for something for you to where "Here ya go..." he trailed off "I never got your name I'm sorry!" he said while handing you some sweats and a hoodie. "Y/N my name is Y/N!" you exclaimed while grabbing his clothes he picked out for you.

You turn to go to the bathroom and change when you feel Taylor grab your wrist and pull you back "You know Y/N you are really pretty like i mean really pretty!" he says while moving closer to you like really close to you "Ummm Taylor what are yo-" you start to say when but he cuts you off by smashing his lips onto yours! You were taken back at first but you managed to kiss him back. Your guys lips moved in sync for awhile until he moved his hands to the small of your back and start to move you backwards towards to wall.

When your back was completely on the wall Taylor made his way to your neck! His hands traveled down your back and to the back of your thighs "Jump" he instructed, you kindly obligated and when you jumped he. caught you by the bum and held you close. He walked all the way to the bed and lightly dropped you onto the soft material "We should probably get you out of these clothes!" he said while grabbing onto the hem of your now soaked shirt. You started to sit up when Taylor pushed you back down "No i got this!" he told you with a smirk, you laid back down and let him do what he wanted. When he got your shirt and shorts off he pulled you down and kissed you roughly and grabbed your thighs and lifted you up! "God your beautiful Y/N!" he exclaimed while leaving kisses up your bare chest and making his way to your lips, you felt his hands travel to the bottom of your back and move to the clip of your bra. You finally decided to move your hands up his chest and around his neck to pull him closer to you "You have no idea how bad i want you right now Y/N!" He said while unclipping your bra and slide the straps then he slowly pulled it off of you "Wow" you could hear him say which made you smirk.

You moved your hands down to the hem of his t-shirt and slowly pulled it off of him, he then kissed his way down your chest to the top of your underwear. He slowly pulled them down while kissing the exsposed skin that was reveled, when he had your underwear completely off he stood up and took off the rest of his clothes and climbed ontop of you and kissed your neck and then your lips "Are you ready?" he asked/whispered in your ear "Yea I'm ready" you say while nodding.

He then moved to position himself, then he looked up at you for your permission which you nodded in response. He slowly thrusted in you then you told him to go faster which he kindly obliged and moved faster and harder then before.

"God" or "Fuck" would escape his mouth while he was reaching his high. When he hit his high that took you over the edge which made you reach your high as well. Taylor pulled out of you and laid down next to you "God you are beautiful Y/N!" he said while pulling you in his arms before falling asleep and kissing you on the head!