Best Friends (Taylor) for Shania

~SHANIA'S POV~

Today is it! Today is the day i finally tell my best friend Taylor that i like him! I've liked him for about 6 years now! Me and Taylor have been friends since we were in diapers! My mother knew his mother and the biggest coincidence was that we lived right across from each other to so we ended up becoming best friends!

I was walking to the house that me and Taylor have shared for about 2 years now! I walked in and saw Taylor sitting on the couch shirtless! He looked up at me and we made eye contact for about a minute until he walked up to me and gave me a quick hug and a kiss on the forehead "Hey Shania! How was your day at work?" he asked me while walking back to the couch with me following. "It was alright i guess, but i need to tell you something." I told him while looking down at my hands and fiddling with the hem of my t-shirt "Yeah, what is it?" he asked sitting up and moving closer to me our faces only inches apart "I...ummm...I...Need to t-tell you that I-I've...ummm-" i couldn't even make myself say a easy sentence! "Shania you can tell me anything. You know that right?" he told me while lifting my head with his index finger and looking into my eyes!

He started to lean in and i don't know what came over me, but i leaned in to. Our lips connected and my whole body went numb. Sparks went through my whole body! Taylor pulled away with a smile on his face "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that!" he exclaimed i looked at him with a bewildered face "I've liked you since the 5th grade! I've always thought you were the prettiest girl in the world!" he said looking me straight in my eye! i didn't reply i grabbed his face and smashed my lips onto his. He smiled into the kiss and wrapped his hands around my waist pulling my onto his lap so that i was straddling him. I tangled my hands into his hair and tugged lightly which caused him to moan. His hands traveled to the bottom of my shirt and hiked it up a bit and rested his hands and my bare hip.

"I need you Shania!" he exclaimed kissing down my neck before reaching my soft spot. "I don't know Taylor." i told him with worry in my eyes. What if I'm not good enough? What if he hates me? What if this could ruin our friendship? A lot of 'What if?' were popping in my head. I don't want our relationship to end. I love Taylor i really do, but if we end up hating each other in the end? "Shania?" Taylor asked waving a hand in my face "What?" i exclaimed shaking my head "You didn't give me response." "oh sorry." i told him wrapping my arms around his neck "Babe is everything alright?" he asked caressing my face with the pad of his thumb "Yea" i sighed rolling my head back. "i really really like you Taylor, but what if our friendship comes to an end?" i asked still straddling him "Shania that would NEVER happened!"

"How do you know?" i snapped

"Cause i love you too much to hate you!" he said before smashing his lips onto mine. Our lips moved on sync once again. Before i knew it i was in my underwear laying on top of Taylor which was only in his boxers "Shania i love you!" he said before reaching behind me and unclipping my bra. My lips made their way down Taylor's chest and to the waistband of his boxers "Stop fucking teasing me!" he said while bucking his hips up.

I slowly pulled down his boxers and grabbed his erection. I put my mouth on the tip and slowly started to put the rest in my mouth "Damn!" Taylor moaned which encouraged me to suck harder this time. He grabbed a handful of my hair and bucked his hips up causing him to hit the back of my throat "I need you NOW Shania!" he shouted while pulling me off of him and slamming me into the couch "I need you baby" he said seductively in my ear "Then take me." i said and with that he pulled my underwear down and positioned himself at my entrance "I'm going to be gentle ok?" i shook my head 'no' "I want it rough please." i said grinding my hips on his "Yes ma'am!" he said before ramming into me "URGH" I moaned! "FASTER!" I yelled "Damn" he grunted his thrust had became sloppy and i knew he was close "I'm close babe" he moaned in my ear "Me too" i said scratching down his back. I felt him twitch inside me then i felt him release inside me aswell. Not long after i reached my high and climaxed. Taylor pulled out of me and layed down next to me "Shania will you be my girlfriend?" Taylor asked trying to catch his breath "Yes Taylor" i said kissing him and cuddling into his chest and falling asleep.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Hey i hope you liked it Shania. Btw i love the name!!!!
Well if you readers want an imagine just DM me on INSTAGRAM or here or you can Kik me my information will be down below! love ya
Love,
LOULOU

KIK:laurajean22_21
INSTAGRAM: laurajean22_21