INTRODUCTION

Hey guys! Firstly I just want to say thank you so much for opening this book, even if you did not add it to your reading list or library. It means a lot to me, that you even thought about glancing through.

I promise to make this story as interesting as I can so that you can keep glued to it. Also I'll appreciate any cover you make or send me a title you derive for a chapter.

As i said in the description, please be aware of the sexual contents and bad languages that am gonna be adding. And I'm not going to be marking where they are so read at your own risk.

This book actually been playing in my head a lot, so I finally decided to put it into writing.

MAIN CHARACTERS

Melissa Montgomery
Keith Shondrell
Jason Montgomery
Victoria Montgomery
Kristina Philton
Ceasar Hartwood
Aries Shondrell

I want  everyone to use their own imagination, so that's why I did add any famous people to match them. You can also comment an actor or actress that you think match any one of the character in the story.

NOTE: All names, place, and happenings in this book are of my own knowledge and imagination. Anything familiar to any other story or true life happenings is one big coincidence. No part of this book is to be publish or use without my consent. Any act of that is criminality and bad for a person's rep. Thank you for understand.

Now fasten your seat belts so that I can take you on a long journey where you get to learn about love and pleasure....

xoxo