(4) Explanation

"Melissa, where do yo think you're going?" Keith said pulling on her wrist again, when she then pulled her hand out of his hold and pointed her finger directly in his face.

"Get your filthy hands off me, and stay the hell away from me. I didn't come here with you, so am not leaving with you." She said turning around and leaving.

To her surprise, she was lifted and thrown over his right shoulder as he walked through the crowd of people starring at them. They weren't doing anything to help her. She noticed as some of them were laughing at her humiliation.

As she was pounding and drumming his back with her fist, he kept on walking till he reached the giant of a man that stood at the door.

"It's okay George. She's my responsibility." He said to the man in Greek as the man nodded and step aside.

All through that time, Melissa kept yelling and cursing him. It was like this man couldn't feel a thing. He must have some kind of safety suit under his clothes to not feel all the pain she's inflicting upon him.

"I'm gonna sue you for kidnapping!" She screamed.

"Please do." He said before standing her up on her two feet again near a black Lexus.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Are you trying to control me? Huh?"

"Melissa, I know you're angry at me. But please, just listen.

"I don't want to hear anything you have to say. Just leave me alone!" She said trying to go again.

"No, am not letting you go back in there." Keith said blocking her way.

"Are you trying to control my life? If that's the case then, I should have stay in Manchester and let my parents do that for me. I didn't come here, so that I could have someone like you telling me what to do. You're not my dad!" She screamed at him.

The rain began to fall, and both of them stood there looking at one another. Her hair sticking to her skin as water ran through it touching her scalp. She realized she had given out much information about her trip and her life then intended.

Keith hair was damp like the rest of his clothes.

"So you came here to be free? You came so that no one can tell you what to do or use you to satisfy themselves." He said to her, blinking his latches to get the water off it.

"My whole life, I've live to please people. Why can't I please myself for once and enjoy my life. Why should it always be me trying to live up to everybody expectations? Can't I just have a fucking normal life! Huh?!" She said as tears came running down her cheeks almost unnoticed because of the rain.

"Let's just get in the car." Keith said trying to open the passenger door for her.

"Stop telling me what to do! I'm going back there and do not dare think about stopping me." She warned him before turning around. Immediately she was pulled back as she bumped into a hard surface, which was Keith chest.

"Let go off me!" She said pounding on his chest with her fist.

Keith only pulled her closer to him tightening his hold around her, as she sobbed heavily.

"It's okay." He said soothingly.

They stood in the same position for the next five minutes with the rain pouring heavily on them.

Melissa crying subsided a bit before Keith spoke again."Your gonna catch a cold" He told her, before opening the car door and luckily for him she obliged and enter the car without any fuss.