Painful Life Part 5

Chapter 5

Danielle's POV

I didn't know why I'm so nervous. I have been with Kevin for 2 years now and I have never been this nervous. I was getting ready but my black flats were missing. "Demi, where are my black flats at?" Demi, my younger sister, walked in holding my black flats. "Sorry sis, I borrowed them last night." I took my shoes from her. "Thanks. I don't know why I so nervous." Demi laughed, "I've never seen you this nervous before going on a date with Kevin. You are sweating like a pig." Why did she have to say that?" I looked in the mirror. I was sweating like a pig. "Oh my gosh, my make-up is going to come off." I tried my best to fix it. "Kevin is going to be here any minute." Demi started to laugh, "Dani, you look fine." She grabbed my hand away from all my make-up. I looked up at her, "are you sure? Is my eyeliner running? Is my...?" I looked back at the mirror. Demi stopped me, "Dani, Dani, look at me." I looked at her, "you look great and if you have to wear all that make-up for one guy you have been dating for 2 years then there is something wrong with you. Kevin likes you for you." "You're right. Thanks, Dems."

Mitchel's POV

I heard Justin yell my name so he must have gotten a note to. I ran to his room, "she's gone. He kicked her out." I just stood there in disbielf. I could see that Justin was still beating his self up about it, "if we didn't leave we would be with her right now." "Justin, this isn't..." I got cut off by the door opening downstairs. "If that's Dad, he is so dead," Justin said as he walked downstairs. I followed behind him.

Kevin's POV

Joe and Miley where outside talking. Nick and I where inside waiting for them. I was still worried about Miley. I have never seen someones dad throw them out like that. I sighed, "I hope Miles' is okay." I looked out the window at Joe and Miley. "What the heck?" I saw Joe standing with alot of anger in his eyes. Miley was standing there trying to get his attention. Nick stood up, "what's going on?" He looked out the window at the same thing I saw. We walked outside and walked over to them, "Miles, what's wrong with Joe?"

Joe's POV

I heard Nick ask Miley what was wrong with me. I was so mad to the point I want to kill David. He is a jerk. All he has done was scared her for life and now she wants to join the Army to get away from him. I looked at Miley, "he is so dead." I ran to my car. I was ready to get my hands on that jerk. Miley starting running after me. I got in my car and started driving. I heard Miley screamed, "Joe. Please, don't." But it was too late I was on my way to the Williams' house. When I got there I walked straight into the Williams' house. Justin and Mitchel came downstairs. "Joe, what are..." "Where the heck is he?" I wasn't in the mood to be questioned right now. "So I guess she's at your house. How is she? Is she hurt?" Mitchel asked. "She's fine. Now where the heck is he?" I was getting angrier. Justin sighed in relief, "he isn't here." We heard the door open. "Oh crap."

Kevin's POV

Nick and I ran over to Miley, who was on the ground crying. She was hitting the ground to try to get her anger out. I hugged her, "Miles, what happened?" She buried her head in my shoulder. Nick kneeled beside us and started to rub her back, "everything is okay." Miley looked at us with anger in her eyes, "everything is not okay. I just got thrown out of my house. Stop telling me that everything is okay because it's not." She got up, ran to Joe's room, slammed and locked the door. I sighed and knocked on the door, "Miles, please just talk to us so we can help." "Go away," she yelled so I did. "If you need us. We will be downstairs." I walked downstairs. "Nick, call Sel and I'll call Dani. Tell them to come here." We needed her best girlfriends to talk to her. "Okay," Nick started calling Selena.

Joe's POV

It took all I could not to punch David, "how the heck can you kick you OWN daughter? What the heck is wrong with you?" I balled up my hands into fist. I was trying my best not punch him. He was drunk, "who are you to tell me what I can and can't do?" I was on the edge of losing it and ripping his head off. "Well I'm someone who cares about and loves your daughter unlike you. Because of you she is joining the Army just to get away from you." I didn't want to see his face any more. I turned and stared heading to the door, "oh and if you lay another hand on her or show up at my house, I will have your butt locked up." I walked out the house slamming the door behind me, got in my car, and drove home to see how Miley was doing.

Kevin's POV

Nick was on the phone with Selena, his girlfriend and one of Miley's best friend. He hung up, "Sel is on her way." "Okay," I dailed Dani's number. She answered the phone, "hey Baby, where are you?" " Hey sweetheart, there's a change of plans, can you come here? Miley is here and she just got thrown out of her house and now she won't come out of Joe's room..." "All you had to say was Miley got thrown out. Demi and I are on our way. Come on, Demi." She called for Demi. "Okay, Baby. I love you." "Love you, too." She hung up.