Chapter 6!!!!!!!

Hello! srry for taking so long now to the next chap!

                 A few hours later

A few hours had passed since everyone went to visit ______ in the infirmary and now she was all alone, so completely bored to death, her leg hurt so she couldn't get any sleep and chopper had left so she didn't have anyone to talk to now ughhhh she'd rather be playing with her captain right now...

*knock knock*

May I ______ chuan?  -said sanji in a low sweet voice.

_____: Yes come in!

Here my dear, I've brought you some pie -he smiled.

_____: Pie! pumpkin?

Yes. Anything for my princess _____! -said sanji with  hearts on his eyes.

______: Ohhhh thank you! I love it! I could marry you for this Sanji hahaha.

Really ____ chuan!!?  then ill make you all the pies and sweets you want my princess!

______: Careful I might accept hahhaha -she joked.

Sanji was about to speak while nose bleeding but he was interrupted by non other that ______ doctor.

Law: Hey cook ya, I thought I told you to stay away from her -said an annoyed looking Law.

____: Oh don't worry he just came to bring me some pie.

Law: I don't care. Get out cook ya.

Hey hold it I was so close into getting _____ to marry me - Sanji couldn't even finish before he was shoved out of the infirmary.

Law: show me your leg ____ ya.The raccoon asked me to check on you.

_____: Sure. Here

Law: Does it hurt?

_____: Yea but just a bit.

Law: Its fine, it will heal soon.

____: K k -she said still eating some pie.

Law: So your one of those girls heh.

_____: What?

Law: I can see the best way to your heart would be by your stomach.

At hearing that _____ cheeks instantly fired up.

______: Wh..what's that supposed to mean Trafalgar!?

Law: heh nothing just a guess _____ya -he smirked Law style.

______: I cant help liking food Law.

Law: Like the way you like that cook?-he said this a bit too bitterly for his liking.

_____: Huh..?

______: sanji? nah, though I must say he is very sweet and all, also blonde hmm hahhah but what if I did Trafy? - she asked smirking.

Law: Wh what? I don't care do as you wish.

_____: hmm  well you asked.

Law: Well you were all over each other when I came so hmph.

_____: haha is that what it looked like? nope we are just friends but I wouldn't mind marrying someone that could cook like that.

Law: Poor man.

_____: What?  who?

Law: The one that marries you.

_____: Hey! the guy I marry will be the luckiest, you jerk!

Law: Hah. Well I already checked your leg so I'm leaving.. - with that he turned around.

_____: What!? no! I'm bored.

Law: I don't care.

Law suddenly stopped when he felt something soft hit him on the back of his head.

Law: what the hell!

____: At least help me to my room its , already late!

Law: I swear you are the most annoying woman I've met. -still complaining he picked her up over his shoulder and started to walk.

_____: Seriously Law! I'm not a sack of potatoes!

Law: will you stop complaining woman.

-he turned her over so she was being carried bridal style now which made her put her arms around his neck, making him twitch a little. she was so soft, how could there be someone as soft as that. Who cares,he liked it.

______: ... Thanks - she said looking away blushing slightly.

Law:...

_____: hey Trafy lets stop by the kitchen, I'm thirsty.

Law: What no.

_____: What c'mon please don't be a jerk.

Law: no..

_____:  LAWWWWW....

Law: No.

_____: And you call me lazy, whatever then call sanji he won't mind.

Law:...

_____: Hey Law I'm talking to you.

Law: ... Forget it ____ ya. We are close to the kitchen anyway.

_____: Huh..?

Law: I don't need to call him I can take care of you myself. And that idiot might accidentally hurt you.

_____: Oh.. ok -she said while she blushed all shades of red.

                   On The Kitchen

______  and Law entered the kitchen to find  Nami, Robin, Brook, and Sanji. Everybody froze when they saw those two.

Heheh _____ chan how are you feeling? -giggled Nami.

______: Am ok... what are you guys doing up?

Oi! what are you doing with _____ chuaaan!!

_____: oh sanj...

Law: That's none of your business cook ya -said Law smirking interrupting _____.

What did you say!!! - screamed sanji.

____: ....

Now now Sanji I remembered, could you please go get me my map I left it in the girls quarters. -said Nami.

YES Nami Swaaan! - and with that he left.

cheesh that sanji. Anyway sit over here Law-Said nami while pulling Law and _____ between her and Brook.

So you guys are dating now? -asked Nami very straightforwardly.

_____: What hey! hey! why would you think that.

Well given the fact that he is carrying you and now you are on his lap... -teased Nami.

_____: What!?

Both Law and _____ blushed when they noticed.

_____: You are completely misunderstand ing guys. Tell them Law!

Law: Heh whatever.

Hehe well I think you guy make a cute couple -chuckled Robin.

Oh our little _____ is in love? How lovely. Young Love, that's the best kind Yohohoho.

______: Shut up... Law say something.

Law: Its not like they're gonna believe me ______ ya. -He smirked again enjoying _____frustration.

And  The End of the chapter!
Hope you like it, I'm trying not to go too fast but its about time things get good :D
Also guys I noticed I forgot Franky.....shame on me sorry he will appear soon XD

Dont Hate XD