chapter 18

Seemah's POV

"I need you to convinced her,not to let the wedding took place. I know you can do that. So bear in mind that this is just a deal. And nothing else. Don't try to be smart."

He was close to me. I can feel his breathed. I hate these eyes contact. All are fake. And he is afraid of losing her I can see it in his eyes. I wish I can keep looking at him forever.

My eyes are filled with tears and his were filled with anger.

And then I slowly start to walk,leaving him behind. I walked to my office. Working at my laptop. he opened the door,walking in.

I didn't gave him a chance to let our eyes meet.

" I don't know why I am so stressed up. I don't know how I end up misbehaving with you. I am sorry." He said with a coldly voice.

I ignored him. Focusing in my work. He went toward me. And closed the laptop.

Turning my  chair to face him. Putting both his hand on the sides of the chair. "You look cute when you are angry. " he said giving me funny look.

I know I am blushing. We are still staring at each other.

***

In those four month everything has changed. Everyday I am with him. He is so funny,romantic. I never know that the footballer live a simple life but sometimes he is so rude. But I love him.

"I am overjoyed. Leena will soon be a bride. " I hug her giving her two kisses on her cheek.

Yeah Leena is getting married to Aadil. And he is the step brother of shahir.

Wedding will be on 27 April 2018.
And I am so happy. I can't believed it. Oh my god!

***

"Stop it seemah. When did you become so stubborn?"

"Its not stubborn Lee. I have to tease you a bit." I smiled.

"OK keep on teasing me." She said rolling her eyes.

"Ok. You have to get ready the groom family will be here soon."

Lee hold my hand by making me to sit. "When is dad coming? we missed him alot."

I hug her, "he will be here soon, before the wedding."

"Ok."

We helped her to dress up and wow masha Allah. Looking stunning. Anty attended to the groom family.

"Seemah where are you."Lee called.

"I am here."I said.

"Wow! Beautiful." Lee said coming close to me.

"I can't wait to see Mr footballer going crazy with this look." She whispered.

"Lee." I said pouting my mouth.

"Leena come, the groom family are already here. Anty said.

They all went to meet the groom family. I quickly finished and decide to go and check on Lee. She must be nervous.

I was walking just a little but to reach the stair when someone grab me.

IMRAN! Oh god.

" Imran what's is this?leave my hand."

"Angel, where are you heading to? "

"I don't know, just leave me. Leave my hand."

"I won't. I feel good holding that soft hand of yours." He said trying to kiss my hand.

I gather all my strength and pushed him away, trying to slap him. When he hold my hands again, pushing me on the wall.

" so you wanted to slap me.  Wow!

"Imran leave me your hurting me." I shouted.

"No, baby." He said trying to be close to me.

"Imran I hate you. I hate you. Leave me alone." I said in tears.

He slowly removed his hands on me. He was hurt. And I don't care.

"The more you hurt me, the more I hate you." I said and left him there standing.

I was walking slowly. But everyone were looking at me. And then I set my eyes on him. Oh my god! He is here.

 Oh my god! He is here

Oh my god! He is here. I almost fall down. Almost.

I slowly walk and went to him. Giving him a warmly smiled.

"Did you just cried." He said starring at me.

"No."I nodded

" don't spoil your makeup, you look beautiful." He wink.

I was just looking at him smiling. I don't know why, his love keep on growing in my heart.

Vote if you like
Comment if you love
Love
You
All