chapter 6

"You have to save her. do what ever you have to do."

"Sir we are trying our best. but we are seeing a lot of improvement. we have already remove the bullet. but don't worry sir everything will be time."

"I hope so."

-------

"Oh my god!" Seemah has been shot. but how and why,we need to reach the hospital soon."

Both Leena and laila were so worried. Reaching the hospital, they asked where she was admitted and they show them the way.

"Oh god. doctor we need to see her."

"Are you her sister? The one we called?"

"Yes. I am the one."

"OK you can go in and meet her."

"OK,but how is she?"

"She is out of danger now. She is lucky."

Ok thank you doctor.

Leena ran quickly,then she saw one man standing there,like he is guarding seemah in her room. she was about to open the door when he stopped her.

"Excuse me."

Leena looked at him ,giving him a dirty look, he look like the footballer that seemah dream of having but he is not the one,then who is he.

"Yes why do you stop me?"

"What do you want to do inside the room ,you are not allowed to enter."

"She is my sister and by the way who are you.?"

"A human being,he said looking at Leena."

"Oh God I don't have your time." she quickly enter the patient room,while laila keep on asking the doctor how comes this happen.

She was brought into the hospital,one of the famous billionaire was attacked but don't know how comes she get in,he us fine but she was shot and the police are still investigating,she was brought by the famous billionaire footballer,(shahir).

"What....the footballer."laila wide her eyes seeing the doctor ,she can't believed it. how comes they met .

"Yeah,but I know he will find out the person behind it."

"OK doctor."

**

Leenah cried looking at her sister. she was badly hurt in her arm,her hand was wrapped with bandage. she was sleeping.

I open her eyes,slowly. Seeing my sister make me have a relieved smiled.

I tried to sit but she can't.

Sister. Leena hug me."seemah are you OK,I thought you will leave us.

"I hug her too,is OK Lee,I am fine now."

"I wish I haven't left you alone to come."

Lee clean her tears looking at me,"but...but how comes you are been shot?"

Suddenly laila came in ,and she told everything to Leena,

Leena looked at me,with pitiful and angry, she cried and hug me again,"why do you want to end your life because of him?see he is not even here for you."

A tears rolled Down my cheek." he is not here?"

"Yes he is not."

"I am hurt ,but its ok."

Leena touched my arm looking how badly there has been damage with blood, she can't stop crying looking at the wound.

Lee is OK ,I am alright. I said trying to avoid her eyes.

"You are not, seemah ."

"I wish we never been to london, this wouldn't have happen. he didn't bother about you,you save him but he is not here. do you now realise the reality."

"Lee,he will come."don't forget he is the one who brought me to the hospital. He will come."

Before I could complete. The door open and I was expecting to see him,when all of us saw some police.

Maybe they are here to find out the culprit.

Leena looked at them and turn her head ,telling me to sleep. I need to rest.

But then the police greeted all of us,focusing there eyes on me.

Laila went to them and asked why they are here.

"We are here to check on miss seemah,who went to mr shahir company and then the accident occur,we want to find some more information."

"We don't think Mr shahir have any enemy. And its when she came to his office that's when the gun was shot. We have been giving an order from mr shahir to arrest miss seemah,we suspect her."

"What?"

"What?"

"What? "

I can't even believed what I am hearing. he gave an order to arrest me.

Don't forget to vote and comment.