accidental meeting

Alex POV

I was walking into my room after eating dinner with my mom. I walked in my room and ploped on the bed. I heard someone whisper Alex from Faraway it sounded like a boy a little bit older than me. I decided it was nothing and drifted off into a world of Darkness.

I woke up to someone in my room he looked very what you would call scary but to me he's beautiful he said something under his breath I couldn't hear it though it sounded like he said ''go to sleep'' but I couldn't I just woke up so I said "I can't when I wake up but might I say you look gorgeous" he smirked evilly at me he  chuckled and said "why thank you" then he left and I soon fell asleep.

I woke up to my mom yelling that she has to go to work so I just say bye then after a few minutes I heard a crash come from downstairs so I just got up and sneaked Downstairs and as soon as I did the water from the bathroom started and I grabbed a knife and went to check it out.as soon as I turned my back against the bathroom after checking it something or someone caught me and I soon passed out from stress and worry.

Jeff pov

I set Alex on my  bed and went to convince slendr to let her stay I got him to say yes and then I ka
came to my room to see a sleeping Alex awake she looks confused so I say"what's wrong princess"she looked at me dead in the eye and said"I'm going to fucking kill you"she has a knife in her hand I just give e her a you know you can't win look she just drops the knife  and sighs I  feel bad so I hug her and tell her that her mom is dead she starts to sob her eyes out and I tell her everything will be ok.

Alex pov

As he tells me everything will be ok I just look up at him l noticed that he had a carved smile into his face,bleach white skin,black hair,and a white blood stained hoody.he smiles at me and I start to lean in towards him until a link looking boy walked in and told Jeff that I have to be his pet.