the truth

I'm sorry for not updating I am trying to update as much as I can this story is going to get intense

Alex pov

I was about to ask what was that for again and he interrupted me by saying"sorry I'm so stupid"he starts to cry is JEFF THE KILLER. crying I felt bad "Jeff your not stupid your very smart Jeff can you look at me please"he looks at me and I kiss him and he is shocked"what was that-"he says but was interrupted by Ben "hey jeff--jeff are you crying Alex you made the craziest person alive cry how in the world did you do it"Ben said and I just get up and walk out the door leaving Jeff and Ben confused. I walk into slendys office and he says "what do you need child"I just say "what is the point of me being here with Jeff"I start to get a little bit red he says"child you have the power to distroy zalgo your blood is like a poison to him and you have a crush on Jeff and can change him"I just stay there how dose he know that did he read my mind or something just then Jeff walks into the room and stays quiet I see his past I have powers as in super powers like telepathy nice.

Jeff's pov

As I walk in I see Alex there she starts to cry I dash to her "Alex what's wrong"I said she stares at me"why....why did you kill them?"kill when her parents"why did you kill your brother and mom and dad. I can't believe this she can read my mind.

Jeff pov

I walk into slendys office and see Alex in there I want to tell her my feelings but I'm to afraid she'll regect me.