10

Brooke's pov

the lights on the board walk were big and bright, reminding me of the first time i came here.

before i knew the boys, before i knew paul, and before i changed.

that night i first saw him kept replaying in my mind as we went to feed.

i found a 16 year old looking boy, and did the usual job, leaving paul jealous of course.

but that's okay. im sure he'd rather be jealous then have me die from starvation. right?

i think so. i have no idea. it's paul, he's absolutely unpredictable.

"to answer all your pretty little thoughts, I'd rather you feed on females then males, or starving. just saying baby." he intervened.

shit i forgot vampires can eavesdrop on my thoughts. and no, i can't do it to them because im no where near as strong.

just like none of us can do it to david, which is completely unfair.

he laughed once more at my thoughts mockingly and gripped my waist, pulling me into a tight embrace.

we rode the ferris wheel and some other boring rides together, being THAT couple on tv that everyone loves. but secretly, they have their own separate issues no one could ever begin to guess about.

for example, paul turned me into a vampire, some mythological creature, when i was literally 17. though it gave me more of a life, it's still no where near the same.

i would've left if I'd known before hand though. so i don't blame him. he's just way too protective.

we were walking in a large group when marko found some girl to flirt with by the carousel, and dwayne and david decided to go back to the cave earlier, probably just tired or bummed out because of the lack of people.

"so are you still ready to give me that surprise you promised earlier" paul whispered in my ear gently, making me remember earlier events and begin to blush profusely.

"only if you're ready for it" i fired back with as much confidence as i could muster.

"come on then, im waiting" he replied, pulling me to the back of a nearby dumpster.

i was scared to go near him, and i had absolutely no clue why. i loved him for so long.

"can you at least give me a hug" he pleaded dramatically holding out his arms with anguish.

i returned the gesture and wrapped my arms around his lower torso, since i was increasingly shorter than him.

he reached his arms around me, wrapping one around my torso, and the other on my ass, squeezing hard.

"come here" he said breathlessly, putting me between him and the dumpster.

he reunited our lips together, starting slow and regaining speed as he went. his hands slid from my face to my waist, to my ass, pulling me impossibly closer very minute.

we kept on for several minutes until our breath was gone, and pulling away became a life or death situation.

i smiled to my thoughts and started gliding down his body, all the way to his pants zipper. he put his hands on either side of his head and nodded, allowing me to do my job.

i unzipped the zipper of his pants and pulled out his long lil buddy, getting ready to make sure he knew he was mine.

i started at the tip of it, licking all the way to the base, and back down a few times, looking him in the eyes a few times between.

i took the tip within my mouth and swirled my tounge around it a few times, allowing him to groan. finally i bobbed my head up and down as he pulled my hair with every motion i made.

he released his white liquid into my mouth as i swallowed.

i put it back into place and zipped his pants back into place, rising form my knees.

paul kissed my cheek and smiled at me putting his arms around me till we made our way back to the cave, walking this time instead of riding to better enjoy the time.

"do you know how much you mean to me, brooke" paul questioned, holding my small hand in his.

"awh baby you tell me everyday. you don't need to, i promise. im thankful as hell that i found you, and i wouldn't change a thing about it." i replied, kissing the top of his hand.

we walked up the steps of the cliff until we reached the cave, walking inside to see no one there.

"must've already gone to sleep" paul said what we were both thinking.

"yunno what that means" i smiled, walking towards the couch.

"of course i do babygirl" he replied, taking off his shirt and following me.

he sat on the couch as i straddled him, feeling something in his pants rise.

i decide to play with him and started grinding lightly over him, making him groan and pull me in for a sloppy wet kiss.

we stayed like that for a long time, being in our 'signature position' is what the boys said whenever they'd see us.

but of course we never minded if they caught us.

paul had respect though, he wouldn't do too much in front of them. he never really has.

he picked me up by either side of my thighs and carried me to the nearest wall, pushing me against it.

all this while we never broke the kiss, feeling up and down eachother and paul smirking the whole way through.

he lifted off my shirt gently, throwing it to the floor beneath us.

i hopped down from his grip so now i was standing face to face with him.

he stared into my eyes, almost begging for permission for what came next. which i granted by bringing him into a sloppy kiss.

i aggressively pulled off his shirt, feeling the lines between his abs while maintaining the kiss.

paul broke the kiss, taking my hand and fastly bringing us go our bedroom, shutting the door after me.

"don't be too loud baby girl" he cooed, closing the little space there had been between us.

he picked me up and had my thighs parted on either side of him again, this time laying me on the bed beneath him, pinning me like that.

he swiftly removed my shorts, leaving me in just my underwear, waiting.

he removed his jeans, leaving just the briefs he had under his clothes.

and the rest is history.