C1: I'm in bayverse?

"Ugh my head hurts."*Wait... I sound like I'm 20. Were am I? What... What happened?* I put my hand to my head to feel for any ingres. Which I have none thankfully. "Good morning ma'am. How do you feel?" Said a man. I turned my head toward the voice only to see the CADE YEIGER. *Wow it's him. Be cool.*"H-hello sir ... Were am I and... You wouldn't know why my head hurts... Would you?" I asked small and meekly." We found you unconscious next to the street." *Oh yeah i fainted. Primus knows why but might as well go with the flo.*" Oh ... Ummm who are you good sir, and thank you for helping me." I'm in a trailer, I think it's a trailer." I'm Cade, and you're welcome. Ummm... Miss who are you?" I forgot to say my name?!? " Oh... How rude of me I'm Catherine but you can call me Cat or Citty. Hey who found me? I'd like to thank them personally." Optimus... He found you. Brought you here to. Wait ... Do... Do you know the Autobots?" He asked." Yes. And I think they're more human than some real humans if you ask me." I said with a hint of anger in my voice. And I really do feel that way." Would you like to meet the Autobots Cat?" He asked. I happily replied." I would love to Cade."" Okay here are some new clothes for you to where. I'll leave so you can get dressed. After you're dressed come outside to meet the bots. They've been dying to meet you, especially Optimus." He said, and I asked." R-relly? They want to meet me?" I asked not believing what I heard." Yes." Was his simple answer.* Well this'll be fun.* I told myself hopefully.

Cliffhanger chapter 1 is a cliffhanger. Sorry not