C5: New base.

I woke up. Greeted by the bright sun and the deep voice of my dream bot." Did you sleep well?"" Yes I did sleep well. Did you even rest a little?" I asked, worried for him.

" Yes I did rest. Catherine... Do you feel well, you've been asleep for 3 days and... And I been worried for you. I don't think humans sleep for that long. Well not unless they're... Sick." He said; worry tracing his voice." I... I think I'm ok... Just tired." I said patting his dashboard.

" But thank you for worrying about me. It feels nice to know that you lov-care for me." I smiled awkwardly.* I'm crazy to think he would love me back. I'm a weak, pathetic, little human. But... No I must be imagineing it. I am crazy.* I thought to myself.

" We're almost at the new base. We'll be there in 2 hours or less Prin-Catherine. (Mumbles in Cybertronian.)" Ok. I can't wait to be there."* 3 days straight... I might be coming down with something...* I thought to myself." Catherine... Can you sing for me again?" 

He asked. I couldn't help but smile at his request." All right I'll sing for you. Let's see... Oh I know what to sing for you. In everything there is beauty; a hint of love, a form of grace. Though it may be hard to see, even harder to believe, everything in nature has a place. And in everything there is wonder; a mystery to be undone new discoveries to find; simple pleasures redesigned; all things old and new beneath the sun. Have you ever chased the wind? Can you tell where it will go, or where it's been? If you could see the earth through its eyes, do you think it would come as a surprise that in everything there is music? A Melody, a bit of song; though it may not meet your ear, if you tune your heart to hear, you will recognize and sing along the song that nature sings. You will recognize and sing along the song that nature sings." I finished singing.

" You sing beautifully Catherine... Just... Beautifully." I blushed at his praise for my singing." I'm glad you like my singing but... If you keep saying stuff like that I'll blush my face off." I said still blushing, then he chuckled softly and said." You look prettier when you do blush."

My blush gets redder at his words." We're here at the new base." He said opening his door for me. I grabbed the backpack from the floorboard and hopped out." Hello miss. Would you like me to carry that for you miss?" A very short Autobot asked me.* He must be Cogmen.* I thought to myself.

" No but thank you for the kind offer. What is your name my metallic friend?" I asked him while smiling." I am Cogmen miss. Who are you?" He asked me." I'm Catherine but you can call me Cat or Citty." I held out my hand for him to shake. But before he could a man came out yelling." Cogmen. Carry the women's bag in and take her to her room." He walked to us. Optimus had left.

* This jerk wad no wonder Optimus left who wants to deal with him.*" Hello miss might I have the honor of knowing your name?" He asked me while kissing my hand." I'm Catherine. Who are you?" I asked while pulling my hand away." I'm Simmons. Cogmen show her around the castle and to her room. And get her better clothes to wear."

Simmons said while walking away." Yes my lord. Please follow me Catherine." Cogmen said.

(Time skip to end of tor around the castle.)

" And here is your room Catherine, and I got you something new to wear." Cogmen handed me a night gown and robe and both where white." Thank you Cogmen. Is dinner soon? I asked." Yes. Come to dinner after you change." He left and I went into my room and changed, brushed my hair, and left for the dinning room. 

I sat down, ate, and went to bed." I love my new home." I said to myself. And then I let the darkness take over me.

Chapter 5 wow I'm doing good.yay.