o n e

namjoon was currently in his studio, working on new songs, when he heard a knock on the door. He stop what he was doing and got up to open door and was met by arms wrapping around his neck.

"i missed you"

namjoon chuckled. "you only left to get us coffee jin." jin pouted and pecked namjoon's cheek. "can't i miss my husband?"

"no."

jin playfully slapped his shoulders and walked over to the coffee table and placed two cups down. "so are you ready for tomorrow?" jin asks after taking a sip of his iced americano.

"i'm nervous" namjoon answered him. he still standing by the door, hand rubbing his neck. jin grabs namjoon's hand and pulled him down to take a seat next to him. "baby why? there's nothing to worry about. it's a new thing for us and we're gonna get through it together"

"it's just....i'm scared seokjin...what if we're not good parents...what if we rushed way too fast for this...what if-"

"shhh" jin hushes him. "everything will be okay." jin runs his fingers through namjoon's hair which helps him calm down a bit. truth to be told everything was going to be okay. what could ever go wrong?

jin was not one bit worried. he's been ready for this for a long time now. namjoon and jin had both been married for 4 years now. What could possibly go wrong with having a child?

_

i know it's short but i'm working on chapter two :)