chapter 6 Chatting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      hey... I know I have been gone for a long time. all I can say is shit happens, lots of shit man. I am back tough hopefully for a long while. Cassie says I can have the story so I am going to try to type longer chapters and more offten... maybe. (oh and I know it really doesn't take that long to travel but it is for the sake of the story line k? K!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         The rest of the night  was really boring we just sat in the car and talked. I wanted to talk to veronica but I just couldn't bring my self to do it in the van or at some damn gas station of some thing. I woke up in the middle of the night and knocked on the window spreading the front from the back cassie opened it. " will pull over Brendans in the back with you so you can come up" I opened the door and got in. cassie she handed me mint hot chocolate- wow she remember!- I thought 

         "veronica said to get it for you"she said. I smiled and said thanks right away cassie asked me, "guess what!?"        

        "what?"

         "so we are making a little side trip"

         "what were you know I always like to make these decisions with you.!"

        "it really wasn't my choice tristen, said bob wasn't feeling good and and he as family in mairy land"

          "tristen? with bob?'

          "yea they will stay with his family"

         "what about Abby and Delaney?'

         "they said they all had some kinda disagreement or Something so yeah..."

         "you really think... after all those years of teasing them about it!"

          "I don't know"

        "wow, haha" I said shaking my head. after that we just chitchatted, until I got the balls to tell her my plan to talk to veronica. I always plan things. but this, I have never delt with anything like this before! I never dated anyone because I wasn't sure about my sexuality. 

         "that sounds good... I am really happy you want to talk to her I mean you guys were always so perfect from they day I meant you to you were best friends..... hopefully she has a good reason" cassie replied. I didn't say anything after that, I really had nothing to say. I was worried that with this side trip I would have to talk to veronica early, before I was ready.

          after awhile I was hunger so, at 4 am in the morning, we went to a gas station with a Wendys. I went in alone, I just grabbed a meal and headed out. I am really messing up my sleeping and eating trying to affode her.

           "you okay?" cassie asked

          "yea why?"        

        "oh nothing your just really quite, and you have been lately, it is not like you"

        "hmp, lots to think about."

        "don't offer think things corinne, you do that a lot."

        "yeah like I could do that"

          "you need to try, and promise me you will not freak out if every thing doesn't go right."

         "yea yea" we sat in quite  for a while, I was on my phone just messing around after a while I asked to drive, she handed me the directions. I read them and got going, I think she fell asleep after awhile. it was really kinda boring but it helped me not think about my problems, driving for awhile, listening to music.

        around 9:30 everyone started to wake up so I pulled over and a few of us all went out and got each other breakfast after I ate I 'took a nap' while veronica ate. after a while she went up to the front and I sat up.

         it was kinda akward, I really hadn't talked to the gang much yet.  really stopped talking to Delaney and tristan after graduation.... well I guess I should really explain some things to Abby and I really want to know more about the hole bob and tristen thing!

_____________________________________________________________________________

hey guys hope you like the longer chapter next chapter we will talk to Abby and maybe get to tristans family (btw if you can't tell there is some bxb in this story!)I hope you like it remember to vote and comment edvise is always welcome (expected if it is about my spelling, gosh!) lets hope I can be as good as cassie!

(oh and I want to start a cube SMP fanfic soon, it is ok if you don't know what that is still read it! pls!)

                                                                                                         ~tiger        byezzers!

_____________________________________________________________________________