Althea- PotterLover2462

Name: Althea

Gander: Female

Appearance: Long blonde hair and eyes of a beautiful dark blue. She is tall and lean with the potential for muscles, but they don't show.

Personality: She is stuck up. She hates to be a follower and thinks she is superior. This being said, she does not have many close friends and is sometimes very rash in her decision making. She is very intelligent but is good working on instinct. This is one reason for her big-headed behavior, because she thinks she knows everything sometimes. She also hates to be beaten in anything. She is very prideful. Despite this she would risk her life for someone.

Dragon Type: Monstrous Nightmare

Dragon Name: Loki

Dragon Appearance: A deep blue color like Althea's eyes. He has some black detailing on his back but it only visible in the sunlight. His belly and wings are a paler color but not by much. His eyes are an ice blue color.

Dragon Personality: He is very mischievous and loves to cause trouble, but he rarely gets caught for it so the only one who knows he is a trouble maker is his rider. That is why he is named Loki after the Norse God of Mischief. He does not believe in rules very often. He is VERY protective of his rider and becomes jealous easily. He is large and loves to show off and also is very prideful. He hates to be beaten in anything. The only time he is truly playful is when he is around only his rider.

Weapon of Choice: Dagger

Family: Mother and twin brother, father died fighting the dragons before Hiccup trainec Toothless.