Round Two Entries

xxwhoareyouoo

"Woooohoooo!" I shouted as my voice echoed through Berk.

It's been two weeks since the little dragon has hatched and now she can fly! Teasing your big brother you've got a dragon before him is one thing but soaring and going through clouds is another. It feels like you're free and nothing can ever harm you. Skullette (that's the dragon's name) and I's relationship has grown a lot more bigger.

I still remember the first time I tamed her.

We were at the arena and Skullette was ready to be trained. The 'Dragon Masters' have been preparing me to train her. Of course, Harold would be mimicking me and being grumpy as usual. He has never really adpated my dragon since he was so jealous of it.

"Okay Sophia, we need you to back away slowly so we can see if she follows you."

I had a question of why but kept it inside. I didn't want to be eaten nor got killed by a dragon. If I do, the gods won't let me hear the end of it and Harold would probably laugh at me for getting killed by dragons where they train it.

As I walked back slowly, she reluctantly followed me. I kept contact of her eyes and never broke it. She did the same too. I can then see a reflection of me. I-I don't know what made me be hypnotised by the face or the eyes but something came over me. Like I was looking at....me. I stopped walking as I saw it. She was a reflection of me.

"Now, reach out your hand slowly yet carefully," Astrid instructed.

I lifted my right hand carefully and reached it in front of her. I hesitated as she growled and snarled as my hand went nearer. I didn't want to see this. So I looked away and pray to the Gods to be on my side. All I can hear now is my breathing coming out of my mouth. My hand was left there in the air as I inhaled and exhaled. Time seemed to slow down for a minute and closed my eyes.

For a minute, I thought it was going to end. This was the time where the Gods take my life and this is the time where I was forgotten. But no. An object came into my hand and I felt it. It was rather smooth yet scaly.

I, reluctantly, turned my hand around, predicting to see Thor and Odin. But no. It was Skullette who had her head on my hand. S-She accepted me! S-She's trained....by me!

The 'Dragon Masters' gave a clap while Harold gave a mean glare, playfully. I gave a smile as I scratched Skullette's head and she purred. As that day, we were never apart.

"Do you have to be THAT loud?!" my brother shouted as I landed in front of the house. "You scared the beheejeez in me!"

"Oh it's not that bad!" I said as I fed Skullette her favourite food. Sheeps. (They're from another island not from Berk.)

"That bad? THAT BAD?! I was just cleaning the house while I heard my little sister shout! I thought you were in trouble!" he exclaimed. (Okay more like shouted.)

"No one can harm me when Skullette's around. She's a Skrill!" I argued. "Right girl?" She answerd by giving me a lick while she purred. I gave a chuckle as Harold's face grew red. I love seeing him in anger.

"Hey Sophia!" a voice greeted. We turned around and it was Hiccup with Toothless. "Can I have a word?"

"Sure! What is it?"

"Sure! What is it?" mimicked Harold. I gave him a mean glare and turned back to Hiccup.

"We were thinking if you could take the night patrol tonight with the others!" he suggested. Harold gave grumpy words that I didn't hear and closed the door with a bang. "What was that?" he asked, nodding to Harold about his tantrum.