CHAPTER 2!!!1

Adam Harwood decided to get involved as pure fucking usual by stating the complete obvious to Damon and to everybody else.

"Damon, just shut the fuck up. No one cares what you think, and we all know that you're not sorry. You're never sorry for anything to say or do on here."

Damon kisses his teeth at the computer screen and snapped his fingers back as if we were ready to type a novel. 

"Can you just fucking shut the hell up, Adam? Dismiss yourself." 

Damon was starting to get wild now, because obviously Damon knows that he's never sorry and everyone else knows that Damon isn't sorry either. 

But Adam is a pure retarded cunt who gets involved all the fucking time, and why?

Because he can.

"@Courtneigh Harwood" Adam posted.

"Lol, this is going to be funny!" Damon said enthusasticly. 

"Damon, why are you here? Fuck off." Courtneigh typed.

"Oh, let's see... Because I AM?" Said Damon.

Damon clenched his fists and closed his eyes tightly wishing all of this was a dream, but it weren't. 

He felt everybody ganging up against him, all of his best friends, becoming friends.. Slowly becoming enemies. He didn't want to be hated, that is the last thing he wants. He just wants to take back time to where he didn't post anything that day. But it was, clearly, way too late.

"Hahaha! See, Damon? No one fucking likes you! Leave RP." Adam said suggestively.

"Guys.. What's going on?" Skylar Ofwgkta asked.

"Fuck off, don't get involved." Courtneigh posted.

"You got involved though.." Skylar said.

"Not on purpose, Adam tagged me in this shit." Courtneigh types furiously.

"Well, maybe he shouldn't have? You shouldn't get involved." Skylar posted.

"JUST FUCK OFF! YOU UNKNOWN!" Courtneigh slammed on the keyboard.

Damon took a deep breath and wrote on the post how he really isn't sorry and how he doesn't give a fuck what people think of him. He is his own person and if you don't like that then I guess you need to build a bridge and get over it somehow. 

This made Adam really angry. 

For some reason, Adam and Damon have this love-hate relationship.

One minute, they're best friends, then the other, they're complete enemies/strangers.

Something was defenitely wrong with those two.

"Ummm.. GUYS! Let's party!" Ariel West posted.

"How about no?" Courtneigh and Adam replied.

"Yess! Lets!" Skylar said.

"I can't with you guys! Looool!" Damon said histerically. 

"Fuck off and die in a hole, Damon." 

Adam blinked 5 times and crossed his legs and drank some of his red bull.

He was ready to start shit and he made it very clear that he didn't give a fuck.

Damon signed out for a while to make a new plate of food and to do other shit that he really didn't need to do, but he did it anyway because he was fed up of shit on FB.

"@Heather Lewinksi GURL. Look at what chuu' missing." Hanna Brooke posted.

"Who are you?" Courtneigh added.

"Your mom." Hanna replied.

"can U not?" Adam replied back.

"Yeah, can U not?" Courtneigh responded.

"Ugh, shut up. You both are SO annoying!" Hanna typed back slowly.

"Go away, lol." Adam wrote.

Courtneigh signed out as well as Heather, Damon and Skylar.

"Why are you here?" Adam asked Hanna.

"Because I read this whole conversation and it's fucking bullshit, so stop." Hanna replied.

"LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL." Adam wrote.

"LOOL, no. Fuck off, yeah?" Hanna asked.

"Lool, how about no? Go away, you unknown." Adam responded.

Hanna licked her lips and began to rage..

"NO, I WILL NOT GO AWAY. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. NO ONE CARES, ADAM. YOU'RE A RETARD AND YOU'RE UNKNOWN YOURSELF. DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT THE ONLY PERSON WHO LIKES YOU HERE IS COURTNEIGH? TROLOLOLOL. FUCK OFF. YOU. NEED. TO. LEAVE. RP." Hanna shouted.

"Ok." Adam replied.

Adam looked to his left and unfollowed the post.