finally safe

Shiros POV

I'm sitting next to lance on the bed when allura calls me to the control room. I look at lance and smile, "I gotta go, but I'll be back in a bit I promise" I say. He nods and smiles back. "Oh and lance, I'm glad to have you back." I said before walking out. I walked to the control room, passing keith on the way. I walk in and go to allura. "Hello shiro, I need to talk to you about the next mission" she said, I  nodded and we talked.

--

Lances POV

I sat in the bed and played with my longish brown hair. I put it up in a hair tie and sighed. I saw the door open and thought it was shiro, I looked over and saw keith instead. "Oh, hi" I said softly. Keith walked over and sat on the bed. "Hey lance, we have missed you alot..." He said. "I can tell." I replied, he sighed and smiled at me "I'm glad you are okay." He said. I nodded "thanks..." I said quietly. "It doesn't seem like you're in the talking mood, I'll leave you alone for now." He said and got up, he waved at me before walking out. He's right, I don't really wanna talk, I don't wanna talk with anyone else but shiro, it's like shiro has just... calming voice and calming aura... it makes me want to be around him all the time... he makes me feel like I'm finally safe again...