Chapter 4

Before I start the picture at the top is of Jewel's parents. Enjoy!

Tate was back in the office right after that. "Your sister and her friend have been sent to the spare bedroom. I will let them know the situation tomorrow and give them a chance to come home and grab their belongings. We normally do not have any situations like this. However, I am sure everything will work out just fine and they will go with the pack easily.

I have another spare bedroom in the second wing if you would like." Ryan stood from his chair and grabbed the keys. "No thanks I told my mom that I would be home before they went to bed. I will have to make up something about my sister for now and they will find out tomorrow."

The next morning Jewel woke in what she assumed was the spare bedroom in Tate's mansion with Rylie sleeping by her side. "Good morning girls!" A slender woman with blonde wavy hair and light skin entered the room with three coffee mugs on a silver tray. She handed Rylie and me one and continued to talk.

" Sleep well? I am Chrissa Tate's wife. You girls are from Texas is that right? You caught us at a good time. We are visiting another pa...extended family. Sorry about that sometimes I get ahead of myself and say things that I am thinking."

Jewel nodded "Nice to meet you Chrissa. my family is mostly writers so I understand how you feel no need to apologise."

Chrissa sat in the chair in the corner of the room. "So today you girls will be going home and grabbing your belongings. Your eyes have seemed to return back to normal, however, we still believe you are a rare turning and are now werewolves. Yes, I know this might sound a little insane, werewolves have lived alongside humans for centuries along with other supernatural beings.

Because werewolves and supernatural beings can become a testing object in the human world we would like it if you came back with us to Romania and we will help finish your schooling and you will learn things about us and our pack history. I am going to have the beta escort you to your house and bring you back here.Friday we will leave to Romania. Please get dressed and meet in the kitchen."

Chrissa left the room and the girls looked like they were really sad and happy at the same time. "What the hell just happened am I dreaming? She just said we are werewolves. Werewolves! It's like someone dropped us in a real version of twilight and I am Bella. Wait what am I going to tell everyone else. How am I going to deal with leaving all of my friends with my best friend." Jewel laid back down and began to cry softly. "I feel like I am going to vomit."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Hello I am the beta second in command Emelian. I will be taking you home to grab your belongings." we walked in the kitchen with our phones and small backpacks. We sat at the bar and were given a plate of eggs, sausage, and a pancake.

I sat for about 20 minutes and pushed around my food. Rylie did the same and apologized. "We're sorry we are just not hungry this morning I am sure the food is delicious."The woman in the kitchen took our plates, put the leftovers in the fridge and the plate in the dishwasher. "let's go I guess." Jewel left the kitchen and headed for the garage.

A couple hours later, the black Prius we drove in pulled up in my driveway. I got out of the car and noticed my dad's Civic was not in the driveway he must have left for another business trip. "Please go inside grab your belongings and I will be in shortly to explain to your guardians."

Jewel turned to the front door and looked back at Rylie "Start packing and I will come over when we are done at my house." I walked through the front door and was greeted by Ryan sitting on the couch playing call of Duty and Everett gave me a hug.

"Are you okay?" I said that I was fine and asked him where mom was. She was in the kitchen cooking lunches. I grabbed a pop tart and kissed her on the cheek. "Hey there you are. What's going on?"