Ch 2: Who are you?

Felicity's POV:

I started to open my eyes.. it felt like I was only here for two minutes.

It was very blurry, especially since I hit the ground hard. But all in all, I'm fine.

I woke up hearing what sounds like two people talking.

"Hm?.." I thought to myself.

Suddenly the chatter goes to silence and the two figures look over at me.

??? POV:

I was trying to summon a powerful being in order to tell me the answers to this scent that I smell in this oddly familiar scarf.

It was very familiar almost like a powerful dread..

Something wasn't right.

So I was talking to my brother, John asking him why some galaxy magical girl popped out from the portal instead of the one it states on the book!

"John, you said it would summon this one!" As I point to the Lady on the book.

He replied with a rather serious tone "Me-Ow I already told you the book covers destiny!"

"Then why is there some random girl size of a child who fell just here? I was expecting HER!"

"I don't know Me-Ow, maybe we should just find out?" he replies."

"Fine..I guess maybe we can get a few answers from her.." I sigh.

After taking a deep breath, I turn around to see star girl wide awake with a questioning look.

I then started to question her.

"Who are you?" I grumbled.

"Me? Oh well.. I'am Felicity! Nice to meet y--"

"Hold it right there star girl!" I looked at her giving an alarming look telling her to stop.

"Star girl..? I have a name! sheesh" I replied back in an annoying tone.

I look back at John with almost a displeased look.

Then I return my gaze over Felicity.

"Anyway.. I need some answers.." I lift up the scarf and hold it infront of her.

I widen my eyes in shock "I know where that's from.." I mutter.

"You know who this scarf belongs to?!" I raised my voice a bit but calmed down afterwards.

"Y-yeah.. B-but."

"But what?"

"I'm not powerful enough to get into her void!" she said it in an awfully nervous voice. I knew it by the look on her face.

"I thought you were a powerful being!!! you have sort of a level of the Gods!!" I yelled.

"Powerful being...." I paused.

"In training."

The person gave me a glare then she looked over at the other guy.

"JOHN I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT THE BOOK GIVES WHAT IS NEEDED!" I was aggravated..

"The book never lies Me-Ow.." he rolls his eyes.

"Ugh.." I sigh in disbelief. Then turn back to Felicity..

"Excuse me Ms.? You haven't told me your name?"

"Oh right..I'am Me-Ow a professional high star assassin."

"Oh cool! You belong in the highest stars?" her eyes grew brighter and more cheerful.

"No.. Its just a rank." as I pushed her face off of mine.