Ch 1: Unfortunate Events

Felicity's POV:

I was just practicing making portals for my project in my new school. It takes a lot of work when I decided to slip in a little break because of how exhausted I was.

  "Hooray! I'm finally ALMOST.. done with my project! I totally deserve a break.. I'm sure Luna wont mind.. Tehee~"  

Felicity walks out of the room and opens another portal to another place.

While she didn't notice.. She had opened a portal from behind.

Penelopes POV:

It was a monday morning, I got up early and it was the first day of school.

Yeah-- I'am not excited, and I never was in the first place.

I got up from my bed, I head downstairs and took some breakfast. It was cereal because I didn't know how to cook a proper breakfast. I took a bath and put on my clothes a scooted right away to school. It wasn't that far behind because it was just a few blocks away from my house.

I got into the school and I was met up with a push on the back... It was them.

I saw the disgust in their faces while they were calling me names and such.

As what I usually do, I ignored them but then they kept getting in my away. I got annoyed and ran off to my class. /Ugh, What a nice greeting for the first day of school../ I complained. 

Waiiit.. I FORGOT WHAT CLASS IM FROM!

I kept smacking my head over and over because I felt like I was stupid.

I looked over at the time. It's 7:10?! My schedules start pretty early and the first period was at 7:15!!

I tried to hurry and check out inside my bag if I had left the notebook they had given us for the new year of school.

"Gosh darnit where is it!?" I groaned.

/I knew I should've asked but I was a bit shy at this time../

I finally found the darn thing and ran out to my classroom..

"Class A3!!" I yelled as I ran inside the classroom, sweaty and tired.

Everyone stared at me and I was completely embarrassed 

Some people even started chuckling thinking I didn't hear it. What a bunch of jerks. 

I ignored them and I went onto my seat and unpacked my things.

"Hey sweat machine!"

I heard someone called out.

"W-what?"

"Pfft. You are absolutely drenched! Look at you.. Gross and sweaty"

"Not like I care!" I yelled aloud

"What did you say to me?!" 

"I said.. NOT LIKE I CARE!!!!" I yelled the loudest I could and quickly covered my mouth.

"You..stupid DONKEY!" *as she hits me in the face*

".." *tears ran down my face as I stared at her*

░▒▓█►─═ тιмε sкιρ ═─◄█▓▒░

It was lunch time.. Obviously I sat alone because of what happened earlier.

I ate my food and then I heard footsteps coming closer..

"Hmph. You dont belong here you dirty rat!"

"..I guess I should leave then.." I sighed.

"Yeah you should! It would make it better for all of us here!"

I grabbed my lunch and ran outside to the forest. (The school is actually near the forest)

I sat on one of the logs and then I saw my crush..

"hum.. you make my days brighter. If only..you knew." I gazed

I stood up and decided to walk a bit thinking about him. 

Until..

I tripped on a rock (Yeah  a freaking rock.)

I closed my eyes anyway knowing it was gonna hurt when I heard a noise infront of me.

It sounded like something opening.

I felt no pain so I decided to open my eyes when I realized I wasnt in earth anymore!

I found out I was in space and I screamed on the inside thinking I was gonna die without air.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHAT THE HOLY HECK"

I screamed loud but apparently my voice turned down on its own.

I heard footsteps coming so I was also panicking.. 

"Oh nut, someones coming! Should I hide? What should I do?" I panicked.

So I quickly hid in one of the unexpected poles in the room.

"Felicity! Felicity are you done with your work?" A voice came out

"Felicity?.. Whos that?.." Penelope questioned.

Felicity's POV:

I walked around for a bit and noticed a tug under my feet..

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ωσσм █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

a portal had opened under me and I didnt happen to notice!

I fell and obviously I screamed..

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!"

*_after 20 minutes of screaming_* 

"...This is getting boring.. When will I ever?--"

I was cut off by the moment because..

A large thud hit me in the face. 

Alright well thats it my good people! I had fun writing this and I will write more in the future. whew that was funn welp see ya!. 

-destiny

(840 words woo!)