Todoroki x Izuku

Todoroki POV

It was the end of class and I was starting to pack up. I looked over and saw Midoriya and his friends chatting. I blushed. I've had a crush on Midoriya ever since the Sports Festival. He helped me through a lot.

Today I planned to confess to him. I walked over to Midoriya and his friends. "U-um Midoriya?" I stuttered. "Oh hey Todoroki!" He said in his cheerful voice. He's always so nice to be around. Just looking at him makes me happy.

"Um...c-can we wa-walk home together?" I said. "Sure! Is it ok if Iida and Uraraka come too?" He asked. I was hoping we could be alone so I could confess to him. But I guess if he wants to have his friends around, then it's fine with me.

"Yeah sure." I replied. We headed out of the school and were walking on the sidewalk. "Hey Deku-kun are you going to the festival tonight?" Uraraka said. "Festival? I didn't know there was one tonight." He said. "Of course there is. They have one every year." Said Iida. 

"Oh well then I guess I'm going! What about you Todoroki? Do you wanna come?" He asked. This was my chance. If I could find a place where I was alone with Midoriya, then I'd be able to tell him. "U-um yeah sure." I stuttered looking in another direction.

"Well, bye guys!" Midoriya said as he entered his home. "Hey Todoroki-kun....why do you always stutter around Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked suspiciously. "Well I didn't want to say anything either but your face also looks more red when your around him too." Said Iida. "W-well I-" I was interrupted, when Uraraka gasped.

"Do you Like him????" She whispered. "M-maybe..." I said. "YOU LIKE DEKU-KUN?!" They yelled in unison. "Sssshhh...Yeah but I'm trying to find the right time to tell him. "We can help you!" Uraraka said. "Uraraka he can handle this we shouldn't metal." Iida said. 

"I'm planning to tell him at the festival tonight. But I don't know where or when to do it." I said. "Don't worry! I'll help get you two in an empty area." Uraraka said. "Thank you. Well see you guys later." I said.

At the festival~~~~

We arrived at the festival pretty early and there were barely any people around. We went around to all the booths and played games. It got later and more people were here. They were about to set of fire the fireworks.

"Well me and Iida-kun are going to the docks to see the fireworks. See ya!" Uraraka said as she winked at me. "Well I guess it's just you and me, Todoroki!" He said with a bright smile. I blushed and turned my head. 

We walked over to a bench where we'd be able to see the fireworks before they started. I had to confess. "U-um Midoriya..." I stuttered. "Yes?" This is so hard.. "I have something important to tell you." I said. "Sure, what is it?" he turned to me. "I-I....really like you.." I said. I was afraid of his  reaction.

His eyes widened. Then his face turned red and he looked down. "I....I really like you too!" He said with his eyes closed tightly. I was surprised. I didn't think Midoriya liked me. I cupped his cheeks with my hands and kissed him passionately.

At the same time, the fireworks went off in the background. He wrapped his arms around my waist. We pulled away. He leaned on my shoulder and we watched the last fireworks go off.

I was truly happy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading readers and if you haven't, then check out my other book please. (You don't have to :P)