(Fantasy AU) Female Katsuki x Wolf Izuku : Becoming Friends

Katsuki POV 

I was walking through a forest hunting for food as always. I set down a bear trap hoping to catch something big. I waited a while. Then I heard a snapping sound. I quickly went to where I set the trap.

When I got there I was suprised to see a large wolf got stuck in it. "Man, it's just a dumb dog....." I said in disappointment. I walked over to it. The color of its fur was strange. It was dark green and incredibly fluffy.

It was struggling to escape the bear trap. It growled at me and backed away. It thrashed around desperately trying to break free. I walked up to it slowly. It stopped moving. It eyed me up and down. I could tell it was afraid. 

I put my hand out. It sniffed out my hand and nuzzled his nose into my palm. Now that he felt safe, I had to get the trap off of his leg. I was prying it off when he started to flinch in pain. "Ugh....Stay still damn it..." I said. 

I got it off of him and he limped a bit. I don't know why but something about him was so innocent and I felt like I just had to help him or my fucking conscience would bother me about it the entire day.

I went through my bag and found a bandage. I took his paw and wrapped it. "There." I said with satisfaction. I started back through the forest to my home. But as I was walking, I could hear footsteps behind me. I turned around.

It was that dog from earlier. "Go away." I said. He just sat there. I started walking again. So did he. "Ugh.. shoo! Go home!" I yelled. He didn't move. I took a small step forward. So did he.   Stay! Just stay the fuck there!" I yelled in frustration.

Then I turned around and was about to start walking when he started whimpering. I started to feel bad. "Eh....mm....fine!" I said finally giving in. He ran up to me and started licking my face. "Ugh gross..." I said.

When I got to my home I took off my hunting gear and put on my usual clothes. I laid down on my bed and decided to take a nap. I felt the dog jump on bed with me. I sighed and went to sleep. 

Few weeks later--------

I was reading in bed, when that dog walked in with a rabbit. "Caught another one?" I said. Then it hit me. I haven't even givin him a name yet. I sat up and looked at him. "Hmm...you look like a Deku to me." I said. It tilted its head. "I mean it's your new name dummy." I went to a waterfall in the forest so I could take a bath.

After I was done showering, I walked back to my home to grab some clothes. When I walked into my room, I saw a green haired boy, asleep, naked in my bed. He had green ears and a green tail. He looked just like that dog. "Who the hell are you?!" I screamed. The boy sat up. "I'm Deku." He said. 

"Huh?" I said. "Let me explain. I was born being able to turn into a wolf. And I was supposed to find a mate, but I couldn't so I just decided to live on my own. To be honest, I don't really remeber my first name..." he said. "That still doesn't explain how a fucking dog can turn into a boy!" I yelled.

"Well, if I can't find a mate I'll have to be a wolf for the rest of my life. And since you gave me a name that means you have owership over me. So in a way, you kinda helped me out!" He said. I went to my closet and got some clothes that looked like something for a boy.

"Here. Put some clothes on." I said as I threw them at him. 

"Thank you." He said with a smile. I did grow attached to him I will admit, but I need time to get used to this wolf or boy. Who was kinda cute.

After we ate, we got in bed. We laid there for a while talking about stuff. We got really tired soon so we both went to sleep. But before we did, "Um I didn't catch your name?" He said. "Katsuki" I replied. "Katsuki...that's a cool name!" He said. I smiled. "Go to bed." "Okay!" He said and curled up next to me. I gave him a kiss on his cheek and laid back down. "Goodnight" "Night". 

End.