4

3 Weeks Later

I come home from school on Thursday, a little later than normal, dropping my keys on the tray. I walk inside, and glance over to the far side of the room. There's a suitcase with Frankies initials written in bold on the front. "Frankie?" I call out, wanting answers. Instead, Ariana approaches holding her phone. "Hey babe how was school?" She asks casually, not even looking up from her phone. I expect her to say something about Frankie, but instead she just walks upstairs. I sigh in frustration and search through the whole house for Frankie. I give up around an hour later and decide to go to my last resort, Ariana. I walk upstairs and knock on her door, waiting for a reply. I hear a quiet "Come in" and open the door to see her huddled up in the corner sobbing, which surprises me as she was fine just earlier.

"Ariana are you okay?" I question, walking over to her and sitting down. "Where's Frankie? What's going on?" She looks up, tears visible in her chocolate brown eyes. She wipes her fallen tears with her thumb and takes a deep breath. "Sweetie," She starts, taking another breath. She doesn't say anything for a few seconds. "Frankie and I had a fight" She sobs. Although Ari is the type to get upset over a fight, I'm clueless to how it had affected her this much. "What happened?" I ask and she begins to explain.

Ariana's POV

"You're unbelievable" Frankie scoffs, standing up. "Putting yourself before your own sister." "Frankie, It's not like that" I defend. "It's for the best." He scoffs once again, and looks at me like I'm dirt. "You never told Cheyenne about us moving, 'for the best'? So you're just going to spring it on her tonight?" He asks, rolling his eyes. "Well I haven't thought about it yet Frankie, but regardless it's going to tear her apart." I sigh, looking down. "No shit Ariana!" He shouts. I've never seen him this mad. "You know what? I've changed my mind. I'm staying here, okay? You go upstairs and pack Cheyennes things, and I'll put both yours and hers in the jeep." He exasperates, walking out. "Selfish bitch" He mumbles. "Excuse me?" I shout, anger filling me. I walk in a quick pace behind him, through to the kitchen, my heels clicking on the tile floor. He ignores me and takes a sip from a bottle of water. "Get out" I grumble. He ignores me once again and sits down on a stool. I push him off  the stool, anger filling every part of me. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I shout, slamming the face of my phone hard onto the marble countertop. He gets up and tips the whole bottle of water on top of me. Gasping, I attempt to chase him through the house, but slip up on the water, and land hard on my backside.

As I finish the story, I notice an unreadable expression come across her face. "We're fucking moving and you decide not to tell me?" She retorts, in a calm expression. I look at her somewhat sympathetically. "Sweets I didn't want to upset you, I have to move to Los Angeles, for work, and Mum's living here with Frankie. I-I was hoping you'd come with me." I explain, brushing a strand of hair from my face. She sits there in silence, and I wonder how she'll react. "I guess there's no other choice, is there?" She asks, not looking me in the eye. I shake my head. She stands up and walks out, not saying another word, leaving me alone. Fuck.

Cheyenne's POV

I flop onto my bed, tears falling out of my eyes subconsciously. I need to go with Ariana. She's my sister and I can't leave her alone. She's done so much for me and I can't disappoint her like this. I throw on a 'No Tears Left To Cry' sweater A/n- I really want one omg and some leggings, along with some low-top white converses, and grab my phone, and other stuff which Ariana hasn't packed, shove it in a bag, and walk back into Ariana's room. She stops crying and looks up at me, confusion in her face. "So, when do we leave?" I ask, smiling. She smiles too, and rushes over to me, engulfing me in a hug. "I love you" She whispers into my ear. "I love you too"