Chapter 1

I laid my head on the top of the sofa as more tears kept strolling my face. They were like pool. No matter what I think about or how I'm not the "emotional-showy" type of person, I can't help it. This is just the worst news for a fangirl like me.

Hearing my mom's footsteps coming closer to the living room, I turned my head where I'm not facing her. I know she'll still see me in a mess but I if I stood up straight then more tears will flow and I will look definitely like shit.

As expected, she looked at me for awhile and started to hesitate whether she'll ask me or not. Me and my mom don't really have the perfect "mother-and-daughter-perfect-bond" relationship, but what we have is enough for us to get along well, mostly.

"Dianne, are you crying?" She asked in a calm way, not showing that she really is worried.

Saying nothing, I just frowned and turned my head to her and there she goes all shocked about my red puffy eyes and tears.

"What's wrong?" She asked, now seeming really concerned.

We both know that I'm not the type to open up about things but I just need to let this out on someone or I might just shoot myself.

I breathed deeply before answering, "Jessica left Girls Generation." My voice cracked as I said it, feeling multiple pain in my heart as it became more real because I finally said it with my own voice.

She looked terribly sorry for me but she just walked past me and I totally understood, I don't even want to talk to anyone right now to be honest, but wait, there's only one person I want to talk and mourn about this.

Ignoring my present state, I looked for my phone and dialed Argie's number.

As the call rings, I can't help but to feel sorry for her. Jessica is her bias and this is not the first time she'll be losing someone. For your information a bias is a favorite member of the group, someone you care most about. Well that's just the general meaning of the word but to us fangirls it meant so much more than that. A bias is someone like an angel. You are the one protecting/defending and following them all around, but in fact they are the one who makes you feel safe, makes you feel happy and they just have that charisma that makes your heart beat for them and love them more. Same happened to her biases Kris and Luhan, as they left EXO too and honestly after that I started to think that Argie is cursed that all of her biases starts leaving the group. And this incident made me believe that more.

"Hello?" Argie's voice made me snap out of my thoughts. Oh no, i did not expect her to pick up, mostly her mom does it for her and soon call her to say it was me. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I tried to sound cool.

"Hey, where you at, mate?" That was a stupid question, ofcourse she was in her house. I rolled my eyes at my stupidity.

"At house, why?" She sounded enthusiastic, I'm sure she haven't heard of the news yet. Not a shocker though because her house which is fifteen minutes away from me has no Wi-Fi and she only uses data when talking to me on facebook. There she lives with her parents and brothers while on the weekends she stays here in the house with me and Wal, our grandma.

"When are you arriving?" I asked, not answering her question.

She thought about it for awhile, "Maybe tomorrow," her voice spoke. "Miss me that much?" She teased.

I laughed it off and said, "Okay, there's something you have to know." Saying that made the smile in my face drop and my heart starts to hurt again.

"What is it?" She asked straight to the point. I thought about it and saying it to her in a phone call doesn't seem right. I heard some voice in the background calling Argie's name.