Chapter 3

3 years later

This is the worst day ever.

I can't believe this is happening. It fells like dejavu. No. Hell no.

SooTiSeo announced that they are no longer going to be part of Soshi. Fuck. They decided to follow their dreams of being soloists, and even though I'm happy for them, I can't help but to feel shit while thinking how things are going to be now with only 5 girls in the group. To be honest, I'm so thankful that Yoong, Yul, Taeng, Hyo, Sunny stayed with us after all these years but what makes them happy also makes me and all SONES equally happy. I'll start supporting them as a soloist or group.

Actually with the fact that me and Argie have grown maturely after 3 years, we handled the situation well. Little tears were shed when we found out but we kind of knew this is happening. The girls can't stay in a group forever. Being an idol is so hard and they already are courageous for mending it for more than 10 years.

Now here I am, sitting in my class as the first morning without SooTiSeo as Soshi members. I feel bad, but not as off as I felt with Jessica being gone. Maybe that's just how worst the first time is. But hell, actaually this kinda hurts bad too since Syeong is my third bias. Lucky for Argie though since this time, her bias wasn't eliminated. I can see the relieved but sadness in her face too. I can't help but to feel sorry for all the Syeong, Fany, and Seo stans. I hope they stay strong.

I shook my head as I remembered I have a biology quiz today. I should just let my mind focus on shool first, since this should be my priority. Fangirling is cute but seriously, studies first. Hovering over a girl group wouldn't make my future any better.
I remembered the tiniest details before reading the questionnare and shading my best answers. Whoo. What a long day to come.

"Yeah, yeah, goodnight mom." I shouted to the living room since she kept on insisting for me to wake up early tomorrow. She told me to help her clean the whole house since my nieces are coming. They're not just nieces, they're girls and 6 year olds. Not to mention they're twins so everyone is really excited. But actually, I'm kinda worried since one of them doesn't really get along well with me. Goodluck with that.

I set the alam to 8:00AM and drift off to sleep. I can't help but to feel excited to meet the girls in my little dream world.

Here I go, peace out!

Beep beep played through my ears. Ooh, are they reminiscing japanese songs? Lol.
I opened my eyes with a huge smile but it was soon gone when I realized I was facing my ceiling. I turned to my left only to see my phone buzzing. Oh shit, the beep beep was my alarm tone. Wait, what the hell?
Does that mean I didn't have any dream at all?

No shit.

Why though?

For years, this is actually my first time to not dream about Soshi. Even though when I'm drunk. Seriously I'm so fucking furious and disappointed. I sighed and headed to the bathroom to start my day.

1 week later

I laughed my fucking ass off. Today I watched Horror Movie Factory where the girls have to make ugly faces to each other and not laugh. I almost cried when it was Sooyoung and Yuri's turn. They are sooooo dorky and real, I love it.

I decided to have a Soshi variety marathon since it's been a week and I still haven't got any dream about them. I miss the feeling of being able to talk to them and touch them. Oh how I wish I'll dream of them soon.

After watching that episode I saw a recommended video on the side. It was "KPOP worst fanwar: ONCE VS. SONE"

Suddenly I became so interested and clicked on the video.
It first introuduced the two groups who have the worst fanwars which is Soshi and TWICE. I smiled as the video maker first introduced Soshi. Hell yeah, they should. It said how Soshi is a girl group with nine members that debuted on 2007, a group by SM Entertainment who gained a lot of fans when they first debuted because at that time, it wasn't usual to have a girl group with that many members. That caught the eye of many fans especially males. They hit popularity with their tracks Gee, Genie and I Got A Boy, giving them the title "Nation's Girl Group". I smiled at that, holy shit I'm so proud of them. My smile was soon gone when they introduced the next group, TWICE. Not that I hate them, but I'm actually really annoyed because they try so hard to be cute but they can't. Like seriously, I don't even like them. Their fans are so immature comparing their stupid idols to our queens.
The video said that maybe the fanwar started when TWICE was entitled as the new "Nation's Girl Group"' because of their fame.