Chapter seven

Friday was finally here and I'm now 2 weeks or 14 days into the pregnancy. We had just finished load the cars and started our journey. We had a cooler in our car full of strawberries and drinks for me since I always starve on trips. Cleo was riding with us to make sure I was okay. Zen was driving and I was drawing. We started driving and I sensed something wrong. Just as I did a car was driving towards us on our side of the road. I rolled down my window and climbed on top of the car. I jumped off the roof and ran beside the car. I used telekinesis and put the car on its side of the road. I jumped back on the top of Zen's car and climbed back in the window.

"Don't do that again" Zen said. "I'm saving people Zen" I defended myself. "Do it from inside the car" he said. "Okay" I said. "Zen" I said. "Yes?" He asked. "I want you to hold me" I said. "I'm driving" he said. "Cleo can drive" I said. "I need to drive" he said. I began crying out of hormones. "Cleo can you drive?" Zen asked. "Yeah" she said. "I'll drive" Daniel said. "Okay Daniel you drive" Zen said. Zen pulled over and Daniel got in the driver seat and Zen got in my seat with me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his lap. I stopped crying and smiled happily. "It's okay I'm here" Zen said. "Sissy no cry" Asha said from her booster seat. I felt hungry all of a sudden, but I didn't say anything. "You look like you wanna say something" Zen said. "I'm hungry, there I said it" I said. Daniel pulled over and got out. He came back in the car with strawberries and a drink. "Thanks Daniel" we said. "No problem" he said. He continued driving while I munched on strawberries. "Can I have one?" Zen asked. "Sure" I said. He grabbed a strawberry and I smiled. "But" I said. "But what?" He asked holding it. "I get a kiss first" I said. He smiled and gently placed his lips on mine. Our tongues danced in a rhythm of happiness. Asha squealed and laughed at seeing us kiss. "Yay they lovey!" Asha squealed. I smiled and set the strawberries down. I straddled him and he held me by my butt. "Okay break it apart" Daniel said laughing. "Hush Daniel" Cleo snapped. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he laid the seat back. He flipped us over and was carful of my stomach.

He slithered his hands down the back of my pants and grabbed my butt. I blushed and put my hands down the back of his shirt. I knew he wanted to tell me something through mind link so I opened it. 'I was brave and courageous' I told myself. I connected my mind link to his open one. 'Hi' I whispered through mind link. 'Hey you opened your mind link' he said. 'I knew you wanted to tell me something so I opened it' I said. 'I wanted to tell you that your sexy' he said. 'Thanks, you are too' I said. 'I love you' he said. 'I love you too' I said. We continued chatting through mind link while kissing when we were joined in mind link by Daniel. Apparently Daniel got tired of driving and Cleo wanted to drive, so they switched. 'Hey love birds' Daniel said. 'How long have you been here?' Zen asked. 'Since you'll started talking about having another child if you only have one' Daniel said. I blushed and began crying out of hormones. 'What's wrong?' Zen asked. 'I wanted it to be a surprise for everyone' I said through sobs. 'It's okay it can still be a surprise' Zen said. 'But he knows' I said. 'He can just not say anything' Zen said. I nodded and he held me gently. 'Okay' I said. I stopped crying and smiled weakly. 'Are we there yet?' I asked. 'Not even close' Daniel said. 'Well that's it I am teleporting us' I said. 'No your not' Zen said. 'Fine' I said. I began crying because my stomach was hurting. 'What's wrong now?' Daniel asked. 'My stomach hurts' I said. Zen sat down in mind link and I sat down on his lap. He gently rubbed my stomach while I cuddled up to him. Daniel sat down and I felt someone join the mind link. 'Hi person' I said. 'Who are you talking to?' Zen asked. 'Someone just joined the mind link' I said. 'I didn't feel anyone join' they said. I screamed and cried. 'It's just me love' I heard mom say. 'Mom' I squealed. She sat beside Zen and I smiled. 'Hello Moon Goddess' Zen said. 'Please call me Fuyu' she said. 'I've come with another update Daughter' mom said. She handed me a gadget. 'It was my strongest staff and it transformed into twin blades, enjoy' she said before disappearing. I smiled and added it to my Moon Goddess outfit.