5

Lin and his little family had found out about Pippa being in the hospital, and all of them paid her a visit.

"Are you sure she'll be up for seeing people?" Lin asked Vanessa.

"Yes. She texted me and said that she would love to see us." She reassured her husband. "I check these things before hand." She laughed. Lin nodded, knowing his tendency to just kind of show up places and surprise people. All of them made their way through the hospital, checking in and getting their visitor's stickers.

"Why do we need these?" Sebastian asked while putting his sticker on his superman shirt.

"Because, it shows that we are visitors and that we followed the rules for checking in." Vanessa smiled at him. He asked a lot of questions, which made both of them happy. They tried to encourage their children to ask a lot of questions. Everyone deserved answers.

"Oh." He mumbled. "Why are we here though?" He frowned.

"We're going to see Pippa!" Lin smiled. "She's sick, so we have to make her feel better."

"I can make her feel better!" Francisco giggled while holding his mother's hand.

"I'm sure you can." He laughed.

When they reached Pippa's room, Vanessa knocked softly and saw Pippa look up at the door.

"Hey, we brought children." She laughed while walking in. Pippa had a weak smile, but waved them in. "How are you holding up?" She asked while sitting next to her bed.

"Better today. I'm still on fluids because of the lack of everything." She explained. Vanessa nodded and looked down at Francisco while he eyed Pippa's IV. "It's nothing to be afraid of." Pippa smiled.

"Does it hurt?" He frowned.

"Not anymore." She sighed. "Come here. I haven't spent enough time with you like I have your brother." She said while holding out her hands. Vanessa helped her youngest up onto the bed with Pippa and he began talking to her about everything he had done in the past month.

Lin watched Pippa closely, seeing how she acted with him. Sebastian was standing on the side of the bed and joining in their conversation of dinosaurs now. He smiled at their little conversation and watched how Francisco looked at Pippa.

"You know, he completely adores you." Lin laughed.

"Who?" She asked. He pointed at Francisco and gave her a little smile. His youngest began blushing and covered his face. "Do you have a crush on me?" Pippa laughed. He shook his head quickly and began giggling behind his hands.

"Who has a crush on you?" Everyone's head turned to see Steven walk in and Lin smiled.

"My son." He laughed.

"Well, who doesn't have a crush on Pippa, she's amazing." Steve smiled. All of them stayed to talk, Steve dropping off more things for Pippa.

"Well, we should get the kiddos to dinner and then bed." Vanessa smiled.

"Aw." Pippa pouted. "I'll see you guys soon." She said while hugging the boys. "And you." She said while holding Francisco. "I'm available anytime for a date." She winked. His cheeks turned bright red and he giggled very loudly.

"Mommy! Can I have money to take Pippa out on a date?" He asked rather quickly.

"Um..." She laughed. "We'll see." All the adults laughed, knowing how cute it was to see the youngest being all cute with Pippa.

====

Lin sat in his office, wondering what to do next. He was itching to make another musical. He wanted to spill his art onto paper again, so he decided to create one. He wrote a few ideas down, searching up different things to write about.

"Are you coming to bed tonight?" Vanessa asked while peeking into his office. She worried about him when he began to write things. She knew how absorbed he got with Hamilton, but she supported him all the way through. Even helping him write some things, and keep him up with coffee when he kept saying he was so close to finishing the paragraph.

"Actually, I will." He said while shutting his laptop. "I feel really tired tonight." He frowned.

"Maybe it was the trip to the hospital. I know that all we did was keep her company for a bit, but subconsciously, you could've been worried about contracting something there." She frowned.

"Maybe." He yawned. "Let's get to bed." He smiled while walking to the bedroom with his lovely wife.

===

"Are you glad to finally be home?" Steven whispered while he carried Pippa's things into the bedroom.

"Yes. I missed my bed.. I missed you." She yawned. Steven looked up at Pippa and saw her staring down at the bed. "I don't think this is right..." She frowned.

"What do you mean?" He frowned.

"I don't know... I just... I think I just need to sleep." She sighed. Steven nodded, and let her climb into bed first. Once she was settled in, he climbed in behind her and draped his arm over her.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."